• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Mapquest says it is 45mins away from me so I will see what time I get out if I go. If I am here till 7:30 probably not worth it. I will call you Jim and see where you are at.

sh1t!! I'm out.

Just got her van back from the body shop last week. Drove it this weekend and it began leaking coolant.
Body shop today determined it is the water pump, and they called insurance who won't cover it without me fighting it.
Getting it done tomorrow, but should not drive it and take a chance. It is leaking pretty good.

Wish you got out earlier Jim, I would trust it going to that spot I posted near I-196 and 16th st. in Holland. Too far for you to come at 7:30.

Kind of funny, 75k miles, not a drop on our garage floor. Now after accident, water pump goes south within a few days. Replaced the radiator, condensor, etc, but it did not contact the motor.
What do you think Jim?

Sorry I can't do tonight.

Sat, I am at the beach with the kids until 2ish, then date night starting at 4. Bit too tight.
Sunday afternoon is only open time I have. Or an evening next week.

I wish. Sagatuck Dunes SP. 2m walk to beach. All sand. The walk through the woods does offer some trailing......hmmmm. Wife would kill me.

fri night

all new back yard 3 time bigger wood , more rock bridegs dry river bed light up for nights crawl and more

bill & i been working very hard on this all summer had no time to set up pic but took some so if any one would like to come over this fri please let me know
new fire pit thanks jim b

thanks dave meyers

I'm not! Still have a few trucks down. Maybe next time. Will have to get together more soon now that the temps are coming down and summer is winding down. Hopefully everybody's schedule will start clearing up.

Newly reconditioned scale crawl spot

If anyone is interested in scale/trail crawling you need to come and see what we have done at Digger48's site. We have expanded it three fold. It now includes trees to weave thru, a dry rive bed, three bridges, a teeter-totter and more. The trail area has been covered with wood chips which is great to run on. Night lights to run at night which is awsome. I think anyone will be impressed.
Plans for next year to be even bigger and better. The possibilities and ideas are endless.

Sounds like fun! Now that it is getting cooler out and musquitos won't be so bad, Let's do it!

Just to let everbody know I will be at fallasburg park this coming weekend Sept. 11th Our offroad club is having a picnic there and I am bringing all of my running crawlers. So after lunch we will be playing up by the pavillion and afterwords maybe down at the creekbed spot.

sat night crawl

any one that would like to come over sat night at my house and see the new back yard come out on crawl sat night a round 6st hope to see some or all of you over camp fire at night put light on your rigs and lets have some great fun "thumbsup"

Darn'it!!!! Gonna miss it again. I have a few trucks to work on for tomorrow.

Maybe next time again Dave. (I hate working Saturdays)

Back