• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

0922112238.jpg

they look board. i think they need a friend.

They will have plenty of friends SATURDAY NIGHT if it does not rain! I will be out to DIGGERVILLE if it does not rain with hopefully all of the trucks.

Can't make it tonight. Maybe next week.
Did just run 1.9s on the Holland State Park jetty with Brendan (7yr old) until it started raining. We had quite a bit of fun!

New axle on the front of the MOG, still shortened, with MIPs now though. Also a stinger and bash plate added now. Needs sand blasted on Monday.
Noise in the 150 was the rear ring gear. Fixed now. Better that than the GRU!

Have fun tonight - try and stay dry

I have been ridiculous busy with work lately but def want to get out to a g2g with you guys. Has anyone been out to Dave Meyers to run? I lost his # but would love to get out there and ck it out. Out of town this coming weekend but hopefully things will slow down a bit soon."thumbsup"

next sat looks good hope it stays that why hope you all can come

I have been ridiculous busy with work lately but def want to get out to a g2g with you guys. Has anyone been out to Dave Meyers to run? I lost his # but would love to get out there and ck it out. Out of town this coming weekend but hopefully things will slow down a bit soon."thumbsup"

jreckner that is digger48 so just pm him"thumbsup"

I hope to make it this weekend, Maybe with a few friends too"thumbsup"

Missing it again:cry: Wife and I need an evening to catch up. It's been a looooong week and we have kids stuff tonight to go to.

Just got home from Diggerville, what a awesome time we had out there tonight, can't wait for next weekend to get here, and for those of you that didn't show it is your greatest lost.
Thanks Dave for your help, and will tally up with you next time I come over "thumbsup".

Hey guys, I am going to be building a scaler again. This time with the honcho kit, if you got and jeep bodys or 1.9 tires and wheels that you dont need lmk"thumbsup"

Yeah what a #@&? load of rocks. Oh my poor poor suburban! but what a big difference it will be when they all get moved.

2011-10-02_15-08-19_490.jpg

2011-10-01_19-38-36_909.jpg

Back