• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I need to come over Dave and try out my new tires I got from Jim, so if the weather is good and or I don't get lost in the river while kayaking, you can expect to see me saturday "thumbsup" .

alright as long as the weather holds up i should be there. Its a bit of a drive but from the sounds of it it will be worth it. Look forward to meeting you all.

alright as long as the weather holds up i should be there. Its a bit of a drive but from the sounds of it it will be worth it. Look forward to meeting you all.
I don't live all that far from diggerville, and enjoy going there to crawl and to visit with my new friends "thumbsup" . And by the way, Semper Fi my friend.

Sorry I cannot make it tonight.

Just had a blast "thumbsup" with Brendan (7yrs old) at Holland State Park.
57 and sun.
We ran one side of the railing'd jetty out, and the other side back.
Half way through the F150 took a 3ft fall and bounced off some rocks. Broke a rear link in half. So Brendan drove the MOG the other side back.

He's getting good. Might be able to take Jim on by next year :lmao:

Now that's a burn to Jim if I've heard one. But all in could fun. Goose poop was fun last night had a good time. Sorry couldn't make it out tonight had other stuff to do with winter coming.

first trip to diggerville tonight. if you havn't been don't wait any longer. what an awsome job. see you all next sat."thumbsup"

sat crawl

this sat would like to start around 2:00 2:30 about 46 outside crawl until you can't take the cold stay as late as you want we will still have a fire
and hot coc on the fire

hope to see you all had a go turn out sat lots of new
faces out had a great time hope to see you sat

thanks dave "thumbsup"

I am planning on showing up, and might have a friend talked into coming also. A couple people from the Allegan 4x4 club I belong to might come up also. It'll be great seeing you all again.

We stick to after 6pm weeknights, and anytime weekends.
We do get some looks.

Second time we crawled there (about 8 of us), second in charge came out to see what was up. He ended up being a guy that Nate S. that was with us, flew helis with. So all appeared cool. Never got the guys name. Wish we had.

Back