• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

We stick to after 6pm weeknights, and anytime weekends.
We do get some looks.

Second time we crawled there (about 8 of us), second in charge came out to see what was up. He ended up being a guy that Nate S. that was with us, flew helis with. So all appeared cool. Never got the guys name. Wish we had.

people stop in the middle of the road to watch. its a great time.if you are water proof there is some great lines in the water, but being water proof is not required. if you look at some of the earlier posts there are some vidios of us playing in the water.

I will be coming out sometime after 2 closer to 3 "thumbsup". Will be bringing John (JCCRAWLER) out for his first time to diggerville. see ya' all soon

Good time yesterday - thx guys"thumbsup"

That last line everyone tried a dozen times was fun.
Thx for showing us it could be done backwards Joe:lmao:

A big thanks to digger48 and the guys for letting me come
out and crawl. You guys did a great job on the course. I had a
blast Sat.

sat

like we all said anyone is wecome to come a have fun with us i"m glad you came out and had a good time hope to see again

thanks

dave "thumbsup"

Back