• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Party time at Diggerville

This coming Saturday October 8,2011 Diggerville is planning to have a rock crawling trail running picnic. Starting around 5:30/6:00pm until you decide to go home. There will be sloppy joes, baked beans and chips supplied for a small donation to help Dave cover the cost of the meat. Bring your own drinks (no alcohol) and table wares and if possible bring a small dish to pass that will go good with sloppy joes.
A fire will start shortly before dark.
Please respond to let Dave know how many will be planning to come. There is a lot of room out there for everyone so more the merrier.
Hope to see you there.
Bill

sun

i would like to give out a big thanks to jim b. scott ,autumn , and there kids for all there big help last sun. for all the work your very nice family that took most of there day off . thay all work worked very very hard.
jim b. & scott in involved in buying the lastof the of the rock. we know have over 20 ton of rock . if you like what bill & i did this summer just wait untill for summer 2012 this all start out with 800 sq feet but thanks to bill hard work to keep me going all summer.we know now about 3000 sq feet so i would like to give bill a great big thanks for giveing me a big kick in the butt to to keep me going

thank to all for keep crawlering going

dave (aka) digger48 "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Last edited:
sat crawl

i would like to know who will be coming this sat 10/8/11 so i know how much hamburg to get & beans please list asp by this fri

thanks

dave

saturday at diggerville

I am planning on being there, but not sure what time I will be getting there, I am kayaking earlier in the day on the flat river with alot of friends and not sure when we will be done, I hoping to be there no later then 7:00. I hope I have more time to crawl when I get there. See ya' saturday.

scott & autumn

scott & autumn have a great time this weekend

p.m. cook out is out. but sat crawl is still on

thank dave "thumbsup"

Thanks for a great GTG last night guys!
Nice to meet some new and old faces!
Mark(?) with the Wraith [sorry I am piss poor with names]:

I cannot find any info on what the BEC current is on the Axial badged SV2 Esc from Castle. Some posts show that people have had trouble with it when going to a bigger servo. You might search the Wraith posts and see.
Good read: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wraith/335212-hitec-7955tg-servo-stock-wraith-question.html

Bang for the buck, a lot have raved about the Hobbico CS-170. I believe it is a rebadged Hitec for less. Metal gears, 333oz, $89!
TowerHobbies.com | HCAM0316 Hobbico CS-170 Std Digital Ultra Torq 2BB TG Servo U

Futaba 9152 (278, $112)

Some have tried some of the Savox servo's and like them. They are newer on the crawling scene.
$79 gets you Titanium gears and 277oz
5amp stall current
Savox SC1256TG Digital Servo

High end tends to be the Hitec 7955TG (333oz, $119) cannot find the stall current.
Or Futaba S9157 (425oz, $139), cannot find the stall current.
JR 8711 (403, $139)

Sometimes you can find these used in the classifieds here.

Anything this weekend?
Haven't heard of much, I am leading a trail ride by Big Rapids Saturday and will be home later in the pm, shouldn't be to late, so I might be in if anyone else is crawling later. Not sure about sunday, might do the dump area on Buterworth at the Walker -Grand Rapids border or ---------. got to go somewhere to try my new tires.

this sat

any one up for a sat crawler come on down to diggerville some new guys could come out hope to see you guys can come before the snow start to come out

thanks dave

Back