• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I should be able to make it by 6:30ish.
Who is in - Dave, Jim and I?

Rockboy56 - are you scaling now, or still into the sportsman comp rigs?

sat night crawl

any one up for crawling this sat at my house around 6 or when you can come i think the guys had fun last weekend hope to see you sat

Sweet! What time are we thinking? I have a couple people from the off road club I'm in that might want to come and watch/run also.

Thanks for letting us come out saturday night Dave! What a nice area! Dave and Bill have done a whole bunch of work to the backyard!
2011-09-17_19-22-16_731.jpg

2011-09-17_19-22-25_291.jpg

2011-09-17_19-21-56_171.jpg

2011-09-17_19-22-07_414.jpg

Looks like fun, the basketball court next door looks familiar, looks like you are a few houses down from my friends house.

pic

thanks for the post the pic diggerville scott had fun with your family too

EVERY SAT NIGHT CRAWLING AT DIGGERVILLE COME WHEN YOU CAN

AFTER 5:00 NIGHT TIME FIRE

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE POST
(DIGGER48) AKA DAVE MEYERS "thumbsup"

No problem Dave! I will take some more pics this weekend! I should be able to make it out again this Saturday night. Hope to see everybody Saturday.

Back