• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Fri**n, Freakin.......

Emaxx that was in the ads two days ago. Used, RTR with TX and batts, $100 shipped. I contact him, with a Q, he contacts back. At 1:59PM Monday, I PM him that I'll take it and ask what is Paypal ID is. Nothing, nothing.........Last night he PMs me that he had just sold it locally (27hrs after I told him I would take it)!

I understand the local sale thing, and not having to box it up, but he admits he saw my response, and then doesn't PM me or even apologize!??!
Grrrr.

Last edited:
the site on Butterworth is right at the Grand Rapids - Walker border not far from Millinem park and bike path rolls through there, used to be a gypsum board plant there(I believe that is what it was)and is gone now, I believe the city of GR or maybe a construction co. is using the site to dump construction site waste (dirt with rocks, rocks, broken concrete and etc. so vehicle won't be clean when done not to bad though) some pretty high hills/mounds with washouts to make interesting climbs, some piles of broken concrete and pile of some big rocks.
This is where I was going to go on saturday unless someone else wants to go elsewhere, I will be in for here or goosepoop or where ever, but I am going crawling regardless "thumbsup" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be in for try that but would need to be more like 1pm. Daughter has last dance class until 12:30 in Holland.

I know the place. Do you park in the site or the bike trail parking near it?

Supposed to rain a bit. We should post up here an hour before we meet to see what's up.

Sent from my U20a

there is a driveway approach for the property that I park at, and I have seen bike riders park cars there also. I have seen Walker Police and Sherriffs drive by while I was there and they didn't seem to have concern about people being there. lots of terrain to play on out there.
Like I said, I am going somewhere to crawl and would like to crawl with you all be it here, goosepoop or whereever .

Oops, scratch that.
Someone just gave us 4 tickets to the MSU game. My boys will be geeked to go!

Sorry i'm missing out again.

Sent from my U20a

Oops, scratch that.
Someone just gave us 4 tickets to the MSU game. My boys will be geeked to go!

Sorry i'm missing out again.

Sent from my U20a
only thing that should keep you from crawling should be time with the children, time well spent "thumbsup", hope to run the RCs with you before the snow covers everything up.

I would be into checking out that other place? Would it be kid appropriate? I would like to bring my kids and goosepoop is not kid friendly.

Let us know what is gouing on and what time.

I would be into checking out that other place? Would it be kid appropriate? I would like to bring my kids and goosepoop is not kid friendly.

Let us know what is gouing on and what time.
lot of area there, nothing like boards w/ nails laying around so i don't think there is a problem , some of the bigger hills they may or may not be able to climb, but should be ok with kids, not sure what time you all tell me and I will be there "thumbsup"or where ever we all decide on going to.

Ok see you all at the zoo at 1 in the parking lot by the pavillion/entrance.
I pmed Jim and Scot my phone so you can call me if need be or post up here if anyone else wants to show, don't want to leave anyone behind "thumbsup"

Back