• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I'm game for anywhere, trail or rock.

Holland State Park is fun, but farther for you guys.
Grand Haven State Park is different yet.
Goose Poop
Mesquito park - what is that called Jim, Paris Park?

Possible rain in the afternoon. High around 41.

Joe, chime in in the morning.
I can play at 1. Need to get home by 4pm.

Jim, did you figure out what to use between the Chubs and knuckles?
I messed up my JK axle a bit. I need to re-figure that same interface. Using straight cap bolts makes the upper half of the Chub take all the load.

Last edited:
CHIMING IN
Goosepoop will be ok, I did locate some rocks to maybe play on, maybe save those for a later time.
I will be back here after some sleep, see ya' in the daylight.

Might be a wet recess :mrgreen:

Would actually be more fun if it was lite snow!

cad.gif

Had a great and wet time Saturday, thx guys!
Despite all the green slime and goose poop stuck on my tires and axles, I couldn't smell it on the way home"thumbsup"

120311Goosepoop.jpg

Hey guys, just wanted to post up a crawler for sale.
Axial ax-10 with bender SWX chassis
$150 local GR
in great condition and run very little
I have 3 scalers that I run the crap out of and just dont have the time or energy to mess with a 2.2 rig. It has been run once this year so time to go.
Please email me or pm. I am extremely busy with work and working on my house right now so if it takes me a day or so to respond, I apologize.
jwreckner@yahoo.com

hope to crawl with you guys soon,
Dart

ps.... possible trade for a vta car

Last edited:
Back