• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Ok, I'm in (if the wife and kids still go to Nana's house).
I want to go here: (It's in Colorado Springs, so bring your snow tires:mrgreen:)

DSC05758.jpg

You mean "Joe's Dirt Spot"? I heard they have good steak and eggs!
Do flat irons do well? Wonder if those worthless Dirt Grabbers might work?

You mean "Joe's Dirt Spot"? I heard they have good steak and eggs!
Do flat irons do well? Wonder if those worthless Dirt Grabbers might work?

90% in. Need to see the family off on Friday night to be sure.

""Joe's Dirt Spot" serves 90% good steak and eggs on flat irons to Dirt Grabbers." :lmao:
Just had to say that "thumbsup", hope to see ya' there.

There is abit of everything on the terrian there: dirt, stones/rocks/broken concrete, mud/water/ice, hills/valleys/washouts, tumbleweeds, etc.. I like the washouts the best, main reason I go there, anyway bring a change of wheels if ya' can.

Jim, I will see you there at 3:30 "thumbsup", and anyone else that shows up :mrgreen:.
If anyone wants/have to go earlier I could probably could do that too :shock:, I must be "ADDICTED" :lmao:.

If I chime in now and say "Anytime!!" I will curse myself and the family won't go to Nana's house. So I'll hold off. :lmao:

Sweet Jim! 31's?

So you joining us on some runs next year?

And what is going on for Saturday? That place we went a couple weeks ago (Joe's place?) will be very very muddy. Are you guys still going out there?

Shouldn't be to bad as far as mud goes, water does drain fairly rapidly out there, in some of the low spots water/mud might be present and I don't think there will be a problem.
I will be crawling on saturday and if we change locations of where to go I will see you all there.

Back