• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

JC, looks like your camera 'un-fogged'! Those last two pics must have been after I left (darker).

Thx for the great time as usual!!

ya, those 1st 3 pics were taking before my camera tip over into the snow.

Last edited:
Hey guys, looks like the weather is going to be ok on Monday. I found some sweet spots to trail way out back in Richmond Park in west Grand Rapids. Lots of smashed concrete and rocks that have been sitting since the '60s, OLD woods, a few small swamps, huge hill climbs, and what looks like a stone and concrete house that was slid down a 75' tall hill! I will be out there Monday starting around noon or so, if anyone would like to join. Anyone interested send me a PM, and we can set up a plan.

Kyle

Richmond Hills Park??

Where did you park, where was the spots?

RichmondHillsParkGR.jpg

Ya, me and a buddy have been crawling there all summer. Its a nice place
to trail crawl on hot summer days. Not a lot of rocks to crawl on but still fun. I might be up for a GTG if I can get rid of is cold. I have a few
videos of us crawling this summer if anyone is interested.

JCCRAWLER's Channel - YouTube

Richmond Hills Park??

Where did you park, where was the spots?

RichmondHillsParkGR.jpg

I park in the back by the baseball field. I didn't realize they closed the gates in November,we have been going out to the pit the last few GTG.

Last edited:
I have not made it out there since school started, until yesterday and today. I tried to park by the baseball fields but the gates are locked. Oh well, that hill climb is a fun trail, and leads right into the deep woods behind everything.

I have been out there with JCCRAWLER(John) before and thought that was a fun spot to crawl about and wouldn't mind meetin' up out there this monday "thumbsup".
I have a Christmas party to go to saturday night but thinking about going out some where about noon if anyone is interested.

I should be there, had fun today, hit deep water and couldn't see top of my rig for it was completely under water and then I crawled about for about another 30 minutes with no issues, love my waterproofing

Good deal Joe, sounds like you did a good job on your waterproofing. I think that was your 1st real test,I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Back