• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Anyone interested in a road trip? A buddy of mine in Allegan is telling me about some rock piles at the Allegan middle school, showed me some pics the other day amd don't look to bad, and will get more info today. He belongs on this site and maybe I can get him to post pics. There a couple other places down there also, along the river.

If not, I will be interested in crawlin' about some where during the weekend, so let me know "thumbsup".

I am "ADDICTED" :lmao:

Extended famdamily has been here since last Friday. Some left for two days, now back. More coming Friday-Sunday.
I'm will probably be having way too much fun (bad joke), here to go.

Be sure to take pics of the areas and post.

Still waiting to here from Ricky, he says he is crawling with Chad this weekend, says rocks are pretty good and scalers will definetly need to pay attention to there Lines. I will talk to him again tonight at work.
If this doesn't come together, we can setup a crawl else where, but I will be crawlin' "thumbsup"

Any word on the road trip? I think I might have to stay local to play this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. While sitting on the toilet, sweet.

Back