• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Just got back from a day trip to Chicago. Have family stuff in the morning, not sure how long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

anyone up for a trip to Allegan??????????? Sunday afternoon or Monday?????? could do some scaling in the local spots here. I have pics posted of a couple of the ones we play on around here.

And chill out Joe.........you know what my number is"thumbsup"

for the rest of you that number is 269-377-2294, if I don't answer, just leave a voicemail.

it'sjustme, bring the full sized manchee and we can talk full size wheeling too. I'll show ya my full size XJ.............need to build a scale version of it LOL

Last edited:
Anyone up for some crawling this weekend? Thinking sat. Afternoon sometime.

Haven't made it to goosepoop or buterworth, but anywhere would be good, I've got a new body to break in. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325791725.474091.jpg

I'll be in grand rapids tomorrow morning. Have to take the car in. But I think by 1:00 I should be good. As for where I'm up for anywhere. Shoot me a pm and I'll give you my #

Back