• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

was a great day for a crawl, the washouts were totally different and the mud was mud, can't to see some of the pics. I definetly got a lot of cleaning to do.

So what is the plan for crawling tomorrow. I have family in town, but hopefully they will leave early and I could actually get out to play.

Looks like I should be able to make it, scrambling now getting rig ready, still dirty from yesterday.

Wildweazel, don't have an exact address, but the pit is located on Butterwrth st, if you are going I can meet you at John Ball Zoo some time b4 1 if that works.

Thanks Joe. Jim is going to meet me. ;) see you guys. I am scrambling to get a truck ready too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Not going to make it today. Fan time plus my Atlanta falcons are on!!!!!!
Had an awesome time yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

Back