• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Had a great couple of hours guys. Thanks for the invite Joe! Kids did ok for the most part, all of the trucks stayed together pretty well for as many tumbles they did. Hopefully we can get together again soon.

Scott.

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Sorry I missed it!

Kids loved the football game (55-3 over Indiana and Kurt Cousins last game at MSU).
That along with cotton candy, pretzels and Hot cocoa!

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Sorry I missed it!

Kids loved the football game (55-3 over Indiana and Kurt Cousins last game at MSU).
That along with cotton candy, pretzels and Hot cocoa!
Yes, sorry you missed it also, I know I had a great time, and crawling around with a great bunch of people was a blast.

Glad to hear the kids loved the game, after all it is all about the kids, treat them well now and when you get old they will treat you the same "thumbsup" I hope anyways :lmao:, see you on one of the future crawls.

Sounds good,but I left my phone at work in my tool box. I must have left work in a big rush.

Well, had a great time at goosepoop yesterday, that is untell I decided to take a dunk in the water and my electronics quit. Today I tore it all down, cleaned everything, reassembled, and to my surprise, everything worked "thumbsup". Now comes one of my hardest decisions, which way :roll:

Back