• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I probably can for a little while.
I was suppose to help my sister move in Ypsilanti, but I think it is pushed out a week.

Anyone else?

Did someone here the toilet flush?

I think it was the sound of our GTG fun going down the tubes! LOL.

I am sick as a dog, but cannot get out for the next 3 weekends. Maybe a day after work.
Let me know if anything is on for Sunday.

I'm home now. Is anybody in for tomorrow? I took my trucks with me on vacation and did not touch them except to move them. So I am ready for a trail ride. Let me know. You can text or call 231-206-4666

is your f150 running. tomarrow looks like its going to be the best day all week. looks like rain rest of the week. i would like to try my heep on the rocks at goose poop. tuesday at 6pm?

0725111906.jpg

why would i put a snorkel on it?

Last edited:
ah shoot!
My wife got smacked in our van today and it is in the shop for 2-3wks. She already had plans for Tuesday night, 4-8pm.

I could wed thurs or fri nights.
Will they let us on GoosePoop on a weeknight at 6pm??

Snorkel.......hmmmm....... is that CC01?
Are those CAC wheels?

ah shoot!
My wife got smacked in our van today and it is in the shop for 2-3wks. She already had plans for Tuesday night, 4-8pm.

I could wed thurs or fri nights.
Will they let us on GoosePoop on a weeknight at 6pm??

Snorkel.......hmmmm....... is that CC01?
Are those CAC wheels?

i vote for thursday if its not raining. 6pm at goose poop.

it is a cc01. with cac wheels. thursday will give me more time to water proof it some more.

woo hoo!!
What is a "No Rain" chant I can do??

I know for a snow day, the kids flush ice cubes down the toilet.
Maybe I can flush cotton balls down the toilet to simulate clods going away!?!

Jim, lots of scattered rain. Radar shows next band is out over the west edge of Ill. and Wi. Not sure if it will miss us or fade out.
Still playing it by ear. Will post up around 5ish to see if we'll make it out or not.

Really really really got the itch to run!

Headed to Ann Arbor to help sis move. Was trying to reach some of those guys for a quick gtg there. No one is responding so far.
Could be back in GR by 6pm if anyone would want to run Goose Poop around that time!?!?

Back