• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Cannot believe I just now found this thread..... I have a couple of scalers and am always looking for new places to run. i will keep my eye on here and see if I can make it to one of these gtgs. "thumbsup"

my x trail yoytoy

P5150031.jpg

Did anyone go today?
Ran the falls with the kids again.

I'm out for a couple weekends now.
Did get the F150 up to 10.5" WB ! Crawls a lot better.
Think I fixed the glitch it had too.
Next I need to think of better sized shocks for it, and possible a gearbox into a transfer to lower the COG.

Nice looking rig Jreckner!!
We'll have to meet up with the next few weeks.

I am out for the next couple weekends. guys.

Did get the F150 rolling better.
Got a used transfer case coming, and an HPI GRU, to lower the COG and bias the weight forward.
Also some silver solder so I can get a stinger and lite exo on it.

I went to BFG for a few hours sunday. but that's it. I played with the AE SC10 on the inside track and the kids ran the rocks a little.

thanks sweli. i have always wanted to back half a toyota. i hope to get out and crawl with you guys soon. i am out of town the next two weekends but i will keep my eye on the forum"thumbsup"

Totally. Especially on the rock at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park. While waiting in line for bigger slides the boys mapped out many lines! Couldn't fit a crawler in the suit case though.

I am too Jim! I will have to see if I can get away from the little ones this Sunday morning if you want or Saturday or Sunday night when it's cooler out?

I will check and let ya know.

I might be. Famdamily in town and all.
What about early Sun or Mon?
Where? How are the skeeters at park? Lowell? Holland or Grand Haven State park?

Sounds like a plan!!
I know the camp ground is 100% booked, and being the 4th, the boardwalk will get BUSY very quickly.
How early can you be there? 8am latest?

Dave, you should come out too! You can mainly walk along the sidewalk near the rocks we run there. Could you bring my motors?

Any other takers?

Back