• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Yeah, but the 1.9s find every weak spot in any crust. The JK does better on 2.2 RokLox, but the weight doesn't help.
Need a winch on my Blizzard now, to pull other rigs out:lmao:

I would be available Wednesday night at BFG. I don't run scale yet, but would not mind seeing what other people have. I just started crawling and purchased an Exceed Maxstone 10.

Hi Rockboy56, have we met?
How long have you had your rig?

My 2.2 JK is ready to go. The 1.9 mini-MOG is ready. New shoes should come by Fri I hope. The 1.9 F150 could run, thinking about some mods and might tear into it this week yet.

Wed works, but Fri is by far better. Would Fri work for you?
Anyone?? Calling all Scalers!?!?!

Sweli, thanks for the reply. Friday is fine I'll be there around 6:00pm. I just started rock crawling this winter. Never done any comps just having fun. Only have the one 2.2 Maxstone with HB Rovers. Seems to work good enough so far. See you Friday.
Sunday the rocks were pretty dirty. I could call BFG and have them spray down the rocks before we get there.

Last edited:
not real good shape need a great good cleaning crawler outside or inside
could do both a my house if every would like to or go to johns just let me know

I'd be up for hanging out at Dave's for a while. Suppose to be 24, prob under 20 by 6pm, so if it gets cold, maybe heading over the BFG after a while to see what cond it's in. My 2.2 JK is the main runner right now, so it's a bit big for the basement Dave.

Rockboy, would you be up for starting outside? It's 5min down the road from BFG.
Dave, can you PM him directions?

Might be in on some scale action friday. My scx will be here friday, so says the UPS site. Cant wait to run with you guys. Hope you dont hate on me, because I will be running 2.2 rokloks.

rockboy is coming over wed at one oclock i will talk to him then

you guys tell me you guys work i dont

Last edited:
Rockboy56, are you going to Dave's?

Dave, ithout lights will be harder for him outside, and running 2.2s makes it harder inside. I originally said I would meet up with him Wed and then Fri.

So Rockboy56, if you really want to do BFG after hanging a while, please tell me.

Back