• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Man the last time I was at BFG, we all met up to talk about making the course. I didnt go after that, I just crawled local outdoor spots. Now I want to jump both feet in and get my hands dirty. Cant wait to meet you guys."thumbsup"

I like cables. especially inclines/declines. Twisted has a 12' (at least) that is only 20 degrees, but the distance is killer. No I don't think we need a 12' cable run, but it does give us ideas.

I also like Sweli's corner transition he has on his cables. Just about enough room not to fall off. Very technical.

I would also like to see some wood added to the course this year. Something to breakup all the river rock.

I can totaly see this course with the combo of highly technical sections and some easy ones for the younger ppl getting into the sport. We got to setup a time man. I'm itching for some harder stuff to crawl on. My XR10 just walks over the shit I used to crawl with my LCC.:mrgreen:

K so I put a post on the west Mi rigs thread and I'm posting it here.

I've been thinking about planning a spring trail run and have been thinking about where would be a good place to go. I like some of the trails by the block house in north muskegon. But I'd like to take the winter to plans this any comments or suggestions are welcome we got all winter to plan.

Thanks n8big I'll Try to come tommorow if that's still the plan and I'll see if scorpionax10 can get his rig from his dad and come with

I am not sure what time I will arrive. I have family visiting so I will have to come out after they leave. Sorry about that.

Well, its 8:50 and the family just left. I won't be driving an hour to BFG tonight to move rocks.

Sorry guys.

Sorry guys family was here longer than expected.

How about next friday? Anybody up for that?

How late were people there tonight? Is it only open till 9pm or later?

K so if I end up getting this job my weekend is free and if I can get a ride I'm good for fri, sat, sun. realy hoping to get this job.

Sorry guys family was here longer than expected.

How about next friday? Anybody up for that?

How late were people there tonight? Is it only open till 9pm or later?

sounds cool to me can you talk my dad into actually letting me go this time?? i wanna try the cxt on something better than my pile that was built for it before it was a scaler..

Back