• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Im in

Well im in for a few hours. I wont have anything to run but i can watch you guys and i might have the Video camera with me.
See you around 8..

So everyone still on for tomorrow night?
Still 7:30?
Need people to bring stuff or just the $5 you mentioned?? I mentioned to the kids the possibility of early Halloween treats, is that still on, or should I bring some?

My kids Btime is usually 8ish. Sure wasn't tonight. LOL.
I am planning on showing up around 7:30 and hanging in for an hour and half or so. The kids will let me know what time it is I'm sure.

Man, the killer wheel/tire deal I got last week turned the JK into a monster truck!
Great ground clearance, but HIIIIGHER COG.
Not sure the rock tires I bought will come in, in time for the F150, so might have to watch the trailbusters spin a bit.

Parts came in and I'm up and running! No lights on the truck....I didn't have time to do it right, and I'm not going to do dammage to the body that I can't reverse.

I may stop out a little early say 7pm just to offer some help setting up, and to get a few early runs in. Brian is also giving me a ton of crap for missing slash night at proving grounds, so I was considering a few hours there after eats. I would probably have to take off by 8:30 to do both, so that might not happen if there is too much fun going on at Daves...

Just for clarification...? Swelli mentioned a $5 fee??? I'm cool with it, cause food costs money, but I don't see that in a post anywhere... If there is a charge you should post to that effect, just to be fair and clear. No hidden fees"thumbsup"

5:00 costs

i did post it post on page 39 post 770 door prizes raffle free with paper

money just 5:00 to help with the food candy bags for the kids

there will be light out there so we don"t fall our butt and there will

be some kids here so you should be able to run if you are that good

:lmao: "thumbsup"
thank ya

hope to see fri 7:00 is just find

Yea I cant wait to get out of work and try out the new stuff on the truck. No lights either but hey this is going to me a good time.

I should be ready for tonight
SU1HMDAxNDYtMjAxMDEwMjEtMDAyOC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxNTMtMjAxMDEwMjEtMDAzMC5qcGc.jpg

My family and I will be there as soon as I get out of work!

if its ok i would like to do 7:00 FOR FAMLY IF THATIS OK IF NOT THEN I WILL STICK WITH IT JUST HAD TO BYE MORE FOOD STILL THAT WAY YOU CAN GET IN ON THE RAFFLE GOT GREAT CANDY BAG FOR THE KIDS I DON"T WHAT TO GET ANYONE MAD JUST WHAT TO HAVE FUN
HAVE LOTS OF DOOR PRIZES

THANK YA

HOPE TO SEE YA ALL TO NIGHT

Last edited:
Sorry I am not there guys I wish I could make it but I am still working on homework, and school come first.

What a great night for some crawling!!!! A HUGE thanks to Dave for putting that on it was really fun, the family and I had a great time!

Thanks again Dave and to all that showed up.

Scott.

X2 what Scott said. My kids had a blast! Thanks Dave for organizing that and pulling everything together!
You went above and beyond with the kids treats, and they wanted me to give you huge thanks for it!
I think my 8yr old would organize all the play money for you next year. We'll have to show up earlier so he can lend a hand - LOL (but seriously, he would).

I think Jim had the right idea with the underbody lights. I didn't break anything, but sure could have had a little more under-tire site.

Thanks to everyone for the fun time!

well now that we have had are first night run, now i have to try it. how about a night run at the duck pond? weather looks best for wensday or friday but friday is going to be cold. maybe i'm crazy, but frosty goose poop could make it more difficult. any takers?

Back