• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Let me ask a question, in the words of someone you might recognize.........

Yu allz thnk the 5-O be stoppn and razzln yu and yur peeps run'n ther at nighte?

im still alive, hmmmm night crawling.....i may have to tape a flashlight on top of my truck lol. i can do fridaynight just need to fix up my crawler.

I'm out! workin' till 4 then have things to do the rest of the weekend.

Hey when are we going to move the rocks?

when we get more guys in to it we can talk about
what we want to do so any one who want to help out the faster we get it done so we have a place for the winter & out side when its nice out its fun to play in the snow to just jim b but it has to be about 35 out side

thank y al :badger:

whens the next time your all planning on getting together, and where? I'd like to come help out if I'm able to make it.

I think we need to sit down and decide when we want to get together at Battle Front. We get to redesign the rock pile and we want to make sure everyone gets a chance to add there input. Now, don't get me wrong. We will be moving some rocks, but we will also need to have our trucks there too so we can "test" the new rocks to make sure we end up with what we want.

I have to leave the state, Thursday and Friday. When is everyone else available?

back to work i have mon tue thur sun off

work wed 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm fri 4:00pm to 10:00pm sat 3:00 pm to 8:00 or 10:00 pm

i need more toy money

Last edited:
I would be interested in helping also only friday noghts maybe some weekends. Just let us know when you are thinking dave.

I'm sure we can figure something out!

Scott.

Well, my first night available will be Saturday. Tonight I have Girlscouts. (Yes, I look cute in the uniform). Tomorrow I have Boyscouts. Wednesday Parent teacher conferences, then I get shipped to Illinios through Friday. I really dought I am going to be in the mood to drive to BFG after driving 5 hours home.

What would everyone like to see....? What are your favorite obsticals?

I'd like to see some technical V notches similar too a deep/narrow raviene
Yes"thumbsup" V-notches are my favorite. I feel right at home in a good V:ror:
Oh, one of my buddies is not on this forum. He is totally in on helping with the redesign of BFG's rock course.

Last edited:
i can be there on sat about 8:00 i want to thankl every one that want to keep the hobby of crawling together great bunch of guys can"t wait to meet all the new people with the same interest a learn new thing

for the fun of it

Back