• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

sat or sun or both

scott thanks a lot for pic i still don"t know how to do that "thumbsup"

hope you & jim can come any day this weekend sat or sunday it looks

like thay are can come only sunday like i said i will be here all week end

sat. it is a big game for a lot of people just like superbowl of college teams
mich & msu big game "thumbsup"

Last edited:
So what time on Sunday works for most? 1pm?

michiganstate-300x250.jpg

fun

we had a great turn out 9 people & 1 gal i hope every one had a good time we talk about night crawler so please come up some dates

cookout cider , hotdog, dognut
kids candy bags let me know how kids you have & have lots of fun so lets somes dates set "thumbsup"

cost 5:00 to help cover food & door prize

hope to have same or more of a turnout
thank ya "thumbsup"

Cookout for the night crawling? and bring the kids or different times....

I'm in for 2 different dates.

Maybe one this coming Sunday? I should be available for that. Saturday we are going on a color tour with our off road club to cadillac.

So lets see what we can do!

night crawler

i was thing about having bag for the kids so you can bring them home so i need a count for the kids because it would be later a night with night fire not much to do at my house to keep kids busy sorry hard to watch

more relaxing for the adults so i need a count on all adults for food

& give ways for the adults drivers "thumbsup" would like to set some thing after oct 20 we would start about 8:00 pm

Last edited:
Saturday the 23rd anytime after 5pm i'm free I believe! That late at night would be fine for me and the wife but the kids usually go to bed between 8:30 and 9:30 so not sure how that would work but we could see...

Otherwise lets figure something out.

My kids are 3/6/8, and usually in bed by 8pm weeknights, 9pm weekends. With them in tow, I would get 30-45min max play time then they would want to head home.
Night of the 15/16 would work, 22nd as well. 23rd we might be out of town. 29 and 30 would be out.

night crawling

lets try for 10/22/10 around 8:30 or 9:00 pm that give everyone time to put the kids to bed. so far 3kids sweli , dave, come on guys need more

and that gives me time to get every thing together

thank again

Last edited:
out

But i might stop by after i leave proving ground.. Friday night is the only night i get to run on the track so speed wins.

I will check my work schedule, I hope I can be there. I dont know if I will have time to put lights on the truck though so I might be lightless. But hey it will still be a good time.

Back