• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Wife made other plans I was un aware of, I didn't get a chance to get back on. Really sorry I missed out on this.

if anyone is intersted in crawling this weekend fri, sat, or sun and if anyone is in a night crawling we can talk about it i have more rock coming this week hope ya will come

week end

just got 1 ton of more rock today anyone is welcome to come over a play

sat or sun just let me no what time

thanks "thumbsup"

Let me know which day works better. Fri worked in my household schedule. I'll have to check on Saturday but go with what works.
Let me know by later tonight, as I would have to bring my rigs to work with me to run Friday night.

BTW, where is Dave's?
Any recent pics?

crap. I'm out. Michigan vs. MSU at 3:30 and we have friends coming over.
F!$%$^k, at this rate it'll be spring before I run anywhere besides with my kids!

sweli maybe we could set something up at your house or we could get

get together on sunday if it work out with everyone the more we get the lots more fun

Last edited:
Thx digger. You guys have a time that works, so go ahead and stick with it. I have the new rig running and wanted to try it out.
My oldest son wanted to build a bridge in our area, so I'll prob take the 'RC' time I get this weekend and do that with him and try the new rig in our area.

Digger, you have any pics of your area?

I wish I could make it out friday or saturday lol. I have to work till 10:30 tonight and saturday until 7:00.

these are some pics
SU1HMDAxMjctMjAxMDA5MjYtMTgxMS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxMjUtMjAxMDA5MjYtMTUxMi5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxMjMtMjAxMDA5MjYtMTUxMi5qcGc.jpg

I will see what I have going on sunday, it looks amazing. I second what is your address and I will post saturday night if I can make it.

Back