• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Nice rig zgray19!

Where are your pictures taken that looks like a pretty cool place to wheel?

Thank you sir. I have started some rock sliders and the proline under tray came in today. The pics are taken at a park on ottawa beach rd. I dont remember the name of it.

As far as going out I cant go sunday but if you want to change it to saturday I would love to.

I would like to go Jim but will have to see. The JK is still down twisted didn't get my gears yet so that one might be a no show. but we will see. I will let you know.

Well that is crappy. I have no idea where this place is so if the plan is for Saturday I will be there just need an address.

Sweet, well heres hoping for good weather. I painted the proline under pan today and got it all put back together I cant wait to try this thing out tomorrow.

I am going to try and be there. Been a very long week. Everyone is tired and some with colds.
Goosepoop alley at 3pm is what you are thinking?
Fallback sometime on Sunday if it is raining tomorrow?

I'll post up by 1pm Sat., my status.

Still planning on 3pm Saturday, Goosepoopin. Rain is suppose to clear out by then. It'll be wet, but hopefully not falling on us by then.
Fallback is sometime Sunday if it is raining.

3 of us, or more??

I might be able to make it. House stuff this morning, now family outing to Crane's. Not sure what time we'll be back. Prob could do 4pm, but not 3pm, which would be too late as everyone usually runs an hour and done.

Back