• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I will be out at Fallasburg Park around 3pm. Our Off-Road club is having a picinic there. I am bringing my crawlers and some 2 wheel drives to play. Stop by and say hi.

Well I am going to a bachelor party tonight and d have to deliver a stove to my sister tomorrow in Midland. So my weekend is shot... just like I will be if I survive.

Plus, the only running rig is my Bully. I really should only work on one truck at a time.

I'd like to get out again and try out my JK again. I put a HH 1000kv brushless outrunner in it with a waterproof esc and put my receiver in a box and also waterproofed my servo but the motor has almost no power in reverse. and I think I started stripping something in the gear box but not sure.

Does anybody have any brushless esc's they would like to sell? or let me try to see if that is the problem.

Was it always weak in rev?

What ESC are you using now?
CC Mamba/Sidewinders have a % throttle in reverse.

Where is your EPA set on the throttle?
Re-center it, then set the ESC throttle positions during a startup to see if they were off.

Not sure I got the motor used but the esc was new it is for a boat though.... it has tubes for water to run through. I emailed holmes hobbies and they got right back with me and said it sounds like it is my esc since it was for a boat, and they don't have much reverse in them I guess.

Hey, were talk'n important schhhtuff here.

I want to this week, but wife is stressed and kids have after school stuff.
Worse, we are in Saginaw at the inlaws for the weekend. Thinking of dragging a rig along in case those guys meet up.
Made a little progress on the F150. Need to start posting a build thread on it.
I have little time to work on it, so I wait until 2/3 through a build to start posting on it. That, or people will be rude and post youtube videos of crickets.

Just for that, you have to watch my son's PlayMobile Video titled "Dolphin Release"

I have been "promoted" back to being an engineer at work. Of course, that has required that I moved offices again, put in lots of overtime to get caught up, and be too exhausted to do much of anything at night.

To make matters worse, both of my rigs are disassembled right now. I need about an hour to work on each to get them running.

Plus my wife is in Traverse this week with her Grandma, so I am home alone with the kids. See you guys next week.

I was at the inlaws in Saginaw, so I met up with the BayCity group at Freeland park. Great group of guys that was there. Rocks area near the river is nice for comp rigs, was on the upper edge of what my two scalers could do. But it was a blast to tear up the stock front ring&pinion on the JK.

I just found this post from a guy in France.
Scroll half way down to the pics of all his rigs.
Insane!
...and yes, the rig the post is about has a video player built into it:shock:
The scale work on the rigs is incredible. I really like the doors-off JK.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269438

Quiz:

Pics like this:
A) Make you drool
B) Give you a woody :lmao:
C) Glad you live in Michigan where there are no cool rocks
D) Pissed that everyone else has such nice rocks :flipoff:

MOREMOREREESE024.jpg

From Georgia

crawling

please come crawling to my house this sunday 9/26/10 we will have

hotdogs,chips. and home made baked beans .

please let me know if you will be coming. please bring your own drinks.

hope to see ya here

thanks
gramps

thanks

2:00 or3:00 sounds great

thank jim b see ya sunday

done a lot more work table & benches & electric all done will be moving more rock tomorrow

hope more of you will come it will be fun

the more that come lots of fun

Back