• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I'm not sure what I'll get to do this weekend. Wife's Bday is next Monday, but lots of family coming over Sunday about 4 for dinner/cake/icecream.

Sorry Dave, with a heavy heart I will have to say, I won't be there. Today is my Grandma's Birthday. I am making the family drive across the state to see her.

You guys have fun. Hopefully this next week will get back to normal a bit and I will be able to get my crawlers back in running shape.

Ta ta for now.

Had a great time at Dave's thanks for the invite we will have to do it again, and I will not forget my toolbox and batteries.

SU1HMDAxMjEtMjAxMDA5MjYtMTUxMS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxMjItMjAxMDA5MjYtMTUxMi5qcGc.jpg

Last edited:
Alright so I just got into this and have my scx10 for a few months now. I am looking for some guys crawl with cuz it gets boring when you go out by yourself lol. I was directed here.

Just keep checking in here and see when guys are going out again. I know I would like to get out again after I fix my tranny in my creeper Dave's was not nice to it (well I was not nice to it at Dave's).

Cool sounds good, yea i had to put my tranny back together this week as well. The guy who owned it before me drilled a hole in the outdrives and I broke it.

Welcome zgray19!
Post up a pic of your rig when you get a chance.
Where are you located?

Is your SCX stock or what have you mod'd?
How waterproof is your rig?

Hey guys...been a while:oops: I have been lurking here, but bikes, planes and babies have had my attention.

Reason for this post is that KrazyKayak wants to sell out of crawling...so the rig I helped him build is up for sale and I figured I'd give you lot first grabs.

Venom creeper stock (assembled by me, correctly, with locktite and grease) rolling chassis w/ 55t motor. Dig unit is installed with servo. All original parts that are not on it are included (high mount battery tray etc) Also installed is a set of my "scale rails" and a betty body with wood bed. You also get the stock creeper body still un painted and un cut ALL FRO JUST $160.00

Also for sale is a Traxxas 2.4 radio w/ reciever. It's the four channel one. Be warned, the "three position" switch will not run the neutral position of a dig unit. Other than that bit of false advertising....awesome radio setup. Really choice if yo want winches, lights, or other scale accessories to switch on/off from the radio.... $80.00 and it's yours.

Castle Sidewinder ESC $50.00....no further info needed for that I hope.

Brian used this stuff about three or four times before he decided he just was not into it....he likes to "slash" and burn...slow is just not his thing.

If you want everything here you will only need a steering servo and maybe a BEC to have a running truck! I will also take $20 off for the lot because I will have less to take apart (the truck is together now)

Pm me if you have any interest...provide your e-mail if you want pics...I am horrible at putting pics on here:ror:

Just keep checking in here and see when guys are going out again. I know I would like to get out again after I fix my tranny in my creeper Dave's was not nice to it (well I was not nice to it at Dave's).

Scott
We wil have to gettogether and take our rigs out. Good looking JK you built!! I Need to do some testing I have changed a few things on the Crawler and I have to see if it helps out

Hey, sorry I've been MIA this past month, between working 11-12 hour days, moving, and helping my gf with artprize(yes she got in) its been a busy month, hopping to get out with you guys again next month, ill post when ill be able to crawl. You guys find any new places yet?

how about a run at the duck pond.(goose poop.) its probably the the best place in west michigan that i has rock formation and is perfect for scale trucks. i was thinking sunday.

Welcome zgray19!

Is your SCX stock or what have you mod'd?
How waterproof is your rig?

I have not any water proofing, I ordered the proling underbody and I waiting for that to come in so I can lay everything out and start an interior. Here are a few pics.
2010-09-17154441.jpg

2010-09-17154040.jpg

2010-09-17154501.jpg

Scott
We wil have to gettogether and take our rigs out. Good looking JK you built!! I Need to do some testing I have changed a few things on the Crawler and I have to see if it helps out

That will work Chad. Just keep checking here and I will send you a pm on the club forum too next time.

Back