• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Crawler Store Products

LIKES2CRAWL said:
:shock: I was just on the site and it seems like if it has to do with a TLT it's "OUT OF STOCK!" What's up with that?

Tamiya had both their TLT kits listed as discontinued. There are several threads here on rcc that are talking about this.

kevinlongisland said:
Tamiya had both their TLT kits listed as discontinued. There are several threads here on rcc that are talking about this.
I wasn't refering to just the TLT kit I was talking about the chassis too seems like the only ones in stock are the XRC and MFM everything else is out of stock.

LIKES2CRAWL said:
I wasn't refering to just the TLT kit I was talking about the chassis too seems like the only ones in stock are the XRC and MFM everything else is out of stock.

I should have those chassis kits back in stock this week. Thanks.

Do you have these in stock? If not, whacha got?

gmade_22_widener.jpg

Back