• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

what, no slash wheelie pics....lol

watching that slash go, jump and skid on it's lid for 50ft was quite impressive 8)

very nice vid Dave, you have editing skills "thumbsup"
will be interesting to see how your rig crawls non-droop...

Everyone else,
Another fun Wednesday, weather was AWESOME...was worried, as I left my mitten's at home :p

LOL
Thanks Dave, great way to start the day :lol:

btw,
A buddy owes me some silkscreen work...so I was thinking some custom Ts would be SWEET
anyone have any graphic design skills?

Last edited:
Got another guy to come out with us last night as well. I gave my buddy an RC car last and took it out last night to try it out. Broke a rear CV in his axle, but otherwise the car kicked some serious ass.

Going to buy a Lipo today or tomorrow and a charger as well.

DIma

Got another guy to come out with us last night as well. I gave my buddy an RC car last and took it out last night to try it out. Broke a rear CV in his axle, but otherwise the car kicked some serious ass.

Going to buy a Lipo today or tomorrow and a charger as well......really should get a sidewinder while I am at it..8)

DIma

hehe

Probably should get the sidewinder, but I am a stubborn soul... Gonna try the Axial ESC first. I know it can handle it with a cooling fan.

DIma

I felt like I had to share....since my brothers birthday is coming up and he liked my crawler I ordered a pair of mini crawlers. One for him and one for me.
Got a arr cliff climber and the losi mini crawler.
Anyone else getting these, I know there are some good spots a little closer to the water line at g-tec.
See you guys next weds.

I felt like I had to share....since my brothers birthday is coming up and he liked my crawler I ordered a pair of mini crawlers. One for him and one for me.
Got a arr cliff climber and the losi mini crawler.
Anyone else getting these, I know there are some good spots a little closer to the water line at g-tec.
See you guys next weds.

We have a Losi MRC on the way. It's for my boys to "share". If they like it, we will be getting a 2nd. "thumbsup"

Nice, I like the Losis. Wes has a couple of Cliff Climbers in stock.
Got Chalupa back together today, gonna head down to Gemtech for a testing around 4pm.
Changed a bunch of stuff, shocks, chassis plates, 4 links and the torq twist seems to be gone. We'll see.

Wow, 4 linking the front made a big difference. With the 3 link front just powering a circle would pull the inside tire off the ground. Now I can't get that to happen.

The dig came off for the time being, Don at DNA is helping out with that, great customer service!

I switched out the chassis for one that more options on shock placement. It's an Integy chassis and kinda heavy but the options are nice.......until JPH releases chassis, looks damn sweet too.
Also threw in a S3R skid with tri-lowers.

Switched out the shocks for big bores, sprung inside and out.Thought I would need to shorten the shocks but they work well as is.
Since I mod'd the punisher for the dig and dig is off for a while I grabbed a pair of MIPs.

For the front upper links Jake at JPH turned me on to a carbon plate batt/servo/link mount that works sweet.
Still need to finish and tweak some stuff but I'm really happy with it now, not to say I wasn't before. My little Chalupa has given me countless hours of fun.
08-24-08a.jpg

08-24-08c.jpg

Wednesday night!!

So where is this place?
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1309017&postcount=121

And do you guys only crawl on Wednesday nights? Ever go there Fridays or Saturdays during the day?

Genentech Laboratories in South San Francisco, just a few minutes north of SFO airport off 101.
Wednesday night is crawl night but alot of us go there anytime including weekends.
It's similar to the place across from your grandparents, (we missed you when we went there) but this place is huge and more spotty of rocks. I would bet there are 100 lines here, we just find fun spots a stick there.
Bent70 just found another challenging line.
I had to bail on a Labor Day trip so I'll be here all next weekend, I live 5 minutes from G-tech.
Just PM me and come by as time permits, I want to see your new chassis in action.

Genentech Laboratories in South San Francisco, just a few minutes north of SFO airport off 101.
Wednesday night is crawl night but alot of us go there anytime including weekends.
It's similar to the place across from your grandparents, (we missed you when we went there) but this place is huge and more spotty of rocks. I would bet there are 100 lines here, we just find fun spots a stick there.
Bent70 just found another challenging line.
I had to bail on a Labor Day trip so I'll be here all next weekend, I live 5 minutes from G-tech.
Just PM me and come by as time permits, I want to see your new chassis in action.

Cool Thanks. I have a little more tweakin on my rig to do then ill be there:lol::lol:

Ill be sure to PM you when I have time to head out there.

Back