• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2014 Holmes Hobbies USRCCA Worlds

Enjoying Corey's head wear. Arrived safe and sound. $5 total in tolls hitting the hay at casa BC. Beautiful place, see you all in the later am.

Was great to see/ meet you guys yesterday. Its awesome to see such a great group of people joined together by" toy trucks". Lol. Hope the rain stays away today for you. Good luck

Hi guys it was a blast to crawl with everyone yesterday.I was really looking forward to opening up a can of whoopass today.I must of had some bad MCDS on my way there and to much sun or something I got real sick at the camp ground and had to pack it up and head home :evil:..I am very sorry I can not be there...I guess I will have to catch you guys at next years nats...:"thumbsup" i hope the rain holds out for you guys..good luck to everyone and I hope everyone has a good trip home as well..

The Dog was here....... Lol
u9uqane5.jpg

I'd like to thank Fish for doing a great job this weekend. I'd also like to thank SS for my killer new trans and I believe I was told that I won an axial banner as well. Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the giveaway part. A HUGE thanks to the vets that helped out with pointing nervous guys around courses and giving tips! Thank you Barry for helping me wrench on my rig. We have a great community here! From what I see, comp crawling is far from " dead "! I'm lucky to be apart of this community.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that made this event happen and for the opportunity to be a judge. The level of driving was amazing as was the comradery among drivers.

I may be Bias, but those checks turned out ssaaweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are awesome..... New standard for the future! They were personalized by Angela (Mrs BC-Brian) for each driver. Good luck getting them on the plane for each driver flew here!

Thanks to all the sponsors, judges, BC paints for scoring, BC crawlers for all the hard work, Jslick for sponsor procurement, anyone else that had anything to do with this event, and all the amazing people that attended. I truely appreciate it all. "thumbsup"

Thanks to all who attended and helped make the event as great as it was! Really happy everyone enjoyed themselves, and proud of all the hard work it took to make it happen! Thanks again to all who judged and kept up with scores, made lunches, and just did their part to make the weekend what it was... Awesome!"thumbsup"

Back