• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 Arizona Copperstate Crawloff Jan 22 & 23

Hard courses mixed in with easier, Nice!!

Not a whole lot of easy big guy, lol everyone earned the good scores this weekend for sure.

Thanks again to PARC, all the vendors, judges and competitors for a great event. This definitely set the stage for next year.

And thx to Fish for making sure we all new the correct procedure for a roll over.......and then getting his own reposition for this very offence:ror:

I had a lot of fun this weekend. The courses were awesome, and everything seemed very well organized.

who do I need to paypal for my late entry?

Good Job Nobhill Tamale - 2.2, Jake the Beard - 1.9, and Jom RipRinger (think Japanese) with the super and overall wins!!

This is one I wish I could have made also!!

Last edited:
Hoping to make a teaser vid this weekend. The full DVD won't be out until after the Axial West Coast Finals, since I'm trying to pack a lot of great driving into one DVD. Keeping my fingers crossed I can make the Utah comp to add in there too :mrgreen:
Hopefully, for everyone's sake, she excludes the part where I lift my shirt to wipe off my face...:ror:

Though I would post up a quick video shot with my gopro hd....still trying to figure it out :lmao:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K_1m4l6Khpw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Thanks guys"thumbsup" I promise I will be better prepared with batteries and know what I am doing in the future:shock::lmao: I didn't even know how to turn it off so it killed both of my batteries in my pocket:lmao: But it is a pretty cool item...this vid was taken at 120 deg angle at 1080 but at 720 it has a 170 deg angle and for such a small and inexpensive camera it is remarkably stable."thumbsup"

Thanks guys"thumbsup" I promise I will be better prepared with batteries and know what I am doing in the future:shock::lmao: I didn't even know how to turn it off so it killed both of my batteries in my pocket:lmao: But it is a pretty cool item...this vid was taken at 120 deg angle at 1080 but at 720 it has a 170 deg angle and for such a small and inexpensive camera it is remarkably stable."thumbsup"

yeah, they're pretty impressive for the cost and size. I might have to pick one up myself. Looking forward to the 1080 pocket vid! :ror:

Great video! I get a big smile every time I watch it (that is the course winkscrawler and I built for the event and I think we got it right, it is always tough to get the dificulty right for the level of crawlers at the event, we were not looking for a lot of negitive scores, but also did not want people pointing out at gate 3.) It was nice to see some great drivers reach there limits on the courses at the event.

Back