• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

YEA, But I think there a little stiff. I have Yellow jato springs If you want to try them.

Thanks Anthony

It worked great tonight! I made it up hard luck for the 1st time ever. Did it about 6 times. It was a combination of the new chassis with it's low CG and using my new dig setup. I may just have to keep the droop setup. Going to try adding some internal springs tonight.

What time do you think you will be out there? Doug was planning on heading out to Concord in the morning and making it back by around noon. I can be there anytime, tomorrow is WFO for me. "thumbsup"

I'll try to be there by noon, depends on how many shiny things hypnotize me, lol.

As for Allspeed, a little tiny patch of rocks are out front. More rocks will appear as time go on, baby steps............pitter-patter..CRUNCH! All I can say for now, we don't want to inundate Wes with a ton of rocks all at once. "thumbsup"

Thanks Anthony

It worked great tonight! I made it up hard luck for the 1st time ever. Did it about 6 times. It was a combination of the new chassis with it's low CG and using my new dig setup. I may just have to keep the droop setup. Going to try adding some internal springs tonight.

What time do you think you will be out there? Doug was planning on heading out to Concord in the morning and making it back by around noon. I can be there anytime, tomorrow is WFO for me. "thumbsup"

Good I glad to hear you like it:lol:

I Was planing on going out there nice and early, most likely around 10:00 or earlier. you going to hobby town in concord? I think they don't open until 11:00.

Good meeting you today Yota.
I'm on for tomorrow anywhere between 11-12. The new combo has me sitting at 5.56lbs but no MIP shafts. Trying the Traxxas dyke shafts to save weight, MIPs will be in the box just incase.

Doug, you got any pics from allspeed? I wanted to come by, but I was helping a buddy move his girlfriend into a new place in the city until well after 6pm.

Thanks
Dima

No pics of Allspeed. The rock garden is just a big pile right now, no lines. It needs more rock and to be spread out so it could be arranged.

Doug and I built you guys a badass trail today with some pretty nice obstacles. Bridges, climbs, descents and even a spot where you do "50/50 slide/grind". Oh and Doug guessed about a 40 yard length or so. We kinda just linked and linked lines and couldn't stop."thumbsup" I want to say total lenght while not on rock is not more than 5' or so throughout the trail.

"Mini Outter Limits" would be the working name for the new line. It's huge! A few technical spots, a few crazy steep climbs and like Bent said a really fun 50/50 grinder.
Some of these huge rocks had 10"-14" gaps between so Bent and I helped to bridge them otherwise they wouldn't be doable.
Not to mention Bent's other find behind the bush, no name so far, tough turn, steep climb and hard rock transition, it's one of the clips in DPDsurf's last vid.

"Not to mention Bent's other find behind the bush, no name so far, tough turn, steep climb and hard rock transition, it's one of the clips in DPDsurf's last vid.
Some one come up with a name for this...I was thinking death rock awhile ago, but since its something like "lion's back" it should have a reference towards that.

Some one come up with a name for this...I was thinking death rock awhile ago, but since its something like "lion's back" it should have a reference towards that.
I thought the same exact thing. How about "Liger's Back" cause it's bigger than a lion. :lol:

Attention:
this is not a thread jack. i just wanted to let you south city area guys know that im gonna be starting up something soon and you are all invited.
i have future comp plans that include genentech so i would like to collaborate with you all. check out the south bay thread"thumbsup"

Just got my Lipo's today, and going to pick up my BEC right now. Hopefully by the time you are reading this, I will have a fully functional rig again (I do have to install one more link end too). I have the Cooling fan on order for the ESC as well. Hopefully it will hold up in the COLD south city weather.

Dima

Back