• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Attention:
this is not a thread jack. i just wanted to let you south city area guys know that im gonna be starting up something soon and you are all invited.
i have future comp plans that include genentech so i would like to collaborate with you all. check out the south bay thread"thumbsup"

Sounds interesting, love to help out where we could. You should come by and we'll show you the lines we have out here. None of us are comp guys, or at least very little comp experience, we just wing it when we're at Gemtec.
You could PM me and I'll get you my cell.

Doug, next week, can we program my CC BEC? I just picked that up last night.

Thanks
Dima

i should be there around 5:15 hope thats not too early. hope someone else shows up, thats an hour from my house and even longer coming home in traffic!"thumbsup"

People usually get there before 5pm, and stay until well after 8pm (assuming nothing is broken). LAst week we had about 10-15 rigs show up. Pretty good group.

I am out today. See you guys next week.

dIma

i am new, and i have lifted xc can i come? or its only comp rigs?
i was there early today and the place is nice even for x-trail rigs"thumbsup"

i am new, and i have lifted xc can i come? or its only comp rigs?
i was there early today and the place is nice even for x-trail rigs"thumbsup"

Hell yea!!!! Anyone can come to these events. Where do you live in the city, and what is your name? there is a good core group of guys in SF.

Dima

Back