• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Gem-Tech tonight!!!
5pm

Remember guys, the Losi needs a LiPo cut-off and no 3s batts unless you upgrade the esc.

OK, well I got most of the car together last night (re-did all the steering, and front end), and then wen I went to try it out it all busted on me. This was at 10pm last night. Looks like I am going home after work to tear it apart again, and rebuild it today. I am out. I did try the LIPO with the stock ESC and it handled it GREAT!!!!! I can't wait to try it out with a full charge for a LONG time.

Manny, no need for the BEC cable. I will call you later and possibly come by after work one day and do it then.

Thanks again
Dima

Manny, no need for the BEC cable. I will call you later and possibly come by after work one day and do it then.
Thanks again
Dima

Dima, please coordinate with Doug on castle-link cable requests (gave it to him last week)...

So, do I hold off on the lipo congrats until you fix your junk? :p

Flatty I got a cable you can use when you want.
I can have my niece deliver it to you at school.

I may take you up on that. Can you have her bring it tomorrow? I don't know if yuo can get it to her by then. If not, next week works just fine too.

Thanks
DIma

in the process of getting everything ready I was rushing and hit the wrong button which caused our satellite to drift off course...Doh!! :oops:

have to stick around until everything is fixed...see you guys next week"thumbsup"

Last edited:
Small turn out, less daylight but still fun as hell.

Next Wednesday night, Arguello Park, San Carlos, for those who want to. Otherwise I'm sure there will still be crawlers at Gem-tech.
Directions could be found earlier in this thread.

Also........Sunday morning at Gem-tech, between 10 -11am coffee run, attempting to scout more long lines.

I may take you up on that. Can you have her bring it tomorrow? I don't know if yuo can get it to her by then. If not, next week works just fine too.

Thanks
DIma

Can't make tomorrow happen, next Monday for sure. What time do you get off tomorrow? You could stop by my house and pick it up or I could take to work and have you call me and i could tell you where I am at to pick it up.

Can't make tomorrow happen, next Monday for sure. What time do you get off tomorrow? You could stop by my house and pick it up or I could take to work and have you call me and i could tell you where I am at to pick it up.

Guys, please don't make your drug deals in this thread. Thanks :lol:

Are you saying you want to cancel your order for the purple pills? :flipoff:

Nope, that is not what I am saying because I would not say anything like that on this forum.:badger: (never thought there would ever be a good reason for using this smilie until now.:))

Thanks, but I am going to use the one Doug has.

Dima

I had loads of fun yesterday! Nice meeting you guys. Thanks Doug for showing me the routes and teaching me how to climb "thumbsup"

Doug, we gonna meet up around 10am on Sunday at Gem-Tech? I am all mready to go. Can you bring the castle cable and your laptop?

Thanks
DIma

Man i have been looking for places to crawl and people to meet, I live in pleasanton and have been trying to find some locals to crawl with i will try to make it out on Sunday

Last edited:
Back