• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Man i have been looking for places to crawl and people to meet, I live in pleasanton and have been trying to find some locals to crawl with i will try to make it out on Sunday

Got any crawl spots out in Pleasanton? If so ill be happy to come out and crawl with you.

Small turn out, less daylight but still fun as hell.

Next Wednesday night, Arguello Park, San Carlos, for those who want to. Otherwise I'm sure there will still be crawlers at Gem-tech.

Is the Arguello Park run still happening tomorrow (Wed)?

YES!

Arguello park, tomorrow night. I should be there by 5pm.
Open invite, directions are found within the first few pages of this thread.

I believe there will still be folks going to G-tek, I assume anyways, so if some of you can't travel further south to Arguello, G-tek will be the place to go.

I'm looking forward to crawlin the falls again, it's been a while.

I drove by there today and I saw a Pyle of rocks outside the front door. Hadn't noticed it before. Is that for the crawlers.

Quite a few people have been donating rocks at Allspeed but we need more!!!
Anyone in the area that has rocks, ground cover, cinder blocks or bags of concrete bring them by. We're gonna plan one weekend where we reconfigure the pile for really nice course.
If someone has a major load to drop there please PM me, we'll organize some muscle to off-load it.

Great night at G-tec tonight, new lines found, some great ones too. My rig is finally performing the way I want, right before I switch to the custom Chalupa chassis. :p

Next Wednesday, at G-tec but drive south at the same parking lot. We're gonna scout all new lines, should be fun.

Back