• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I'll be there.
Hopefully I'll be there sat or sunday too for the shake down run of the new Chalupa chassis.

As for the other nonsense in this thread. I have actually received several PMs regarding this person, several! I'd respectfully advice them to do as I have and use the ignore list, that's what it's there for.
This is a regional forum, used for discussing local crawl spots, GTGs and times for GTGs, lets respect that and keep the Chit-Chat to a minimum.

You're right and I agree 100%...I apologize for posting stress and will let it go at that...

The g-tech spot you guys go to...is that over by oyster point..? By the old big Levits building was...? I grew up in San Bruno... og 415

Every GTG or the comp we've had has been friendy. I sorry if at the last gtg you though a gtg had to be ran like a mini comp but that how we roll and you been to enough of them to know it's a follow the leader or just go cralwing anywhere were you want and run what you bung. If you had a problem because you only have an AM radio you should have said something to someone. All I saw was you working on your rig and not runnig it.
As far as Central Valley vs Bay Area... You should have said stockton vs Bay Area not Central Valley since you not part of it now.

It's funny you can't make it that far but you can drive to the bean which takes longer to get to. and the comp is on the 26th not the 25th.
:roll: what a joke. it has nuthing to do with distance, if you havent noticed its you..:shock: sorry about that SF guys but now back to the gtg on the 25th. This will be run in a semi comp format. we will be keeping time and points. "thumbsup"we will work out all the details out the 25th. it will be nice to meat you guys and i will see you on the 25th we will start seting up 12:00-12:30"thumbsup"

Last edited:
G-tec is short for Genentec Labs in South San Francisco close to Oyster Point Harbor.
The 25th thing is in Manteca, unfortunately we won't be able to make it.

The weather was amazing at G-tec tonight, the bay was as smooth as glass and dill weed was blooming like crazy. All off line crawling tonight, was awesome.

the 25th will be at Kohls in manteca. take the 120 towards modesto and take the airport exit. go left off the exit and then a left at the second stop light. it will be in the shopping center on the left. if kohls in there and drive straight from them towards the freeway, i will be driving my blue 2000 Z28 camaro. im going to find a map right now.. ok this is where it will be http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Manteca&state=CA&address=2360+Daniels+St,+ see you guys there about 12:00-12:30

Last edited:
I'll be testing at Allspeed around 5-5:30, getting ready for Sunday.

Cool, I'll be swinging by to pick up Slash around then.

What do you think about Wednesay night Slash Smash? Smash-up-Derby style with LED's on slashes with an egg duct taped to the top. Break your egg and you're out of the round. Just a thought as these things seam to be tough as nails. "thumbsup" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7hG2nIUegA

You bet, that's brilliant. I know of a few good places for it too.
I should have my Slash by tomorrow night.

I'll be out there asap since its already 4.
Funny you guys picked up slashs, my buddy just got one last sunday. I'm toying with the idea....

I don't know if I'll be able to take all this slash peer pressure much longer :p

see you guys next time...

Yes lemmings, come to the dark side of RC bashing. These things are pretty cool and very well thought out. Top notch job by Traxxas."thumbsup"

My Slash showed up today. I thought it came with a 2s Lipo, but I was wrong..........it's a 3s :shock:.
I can't drive it, it's got way too much power. I'm trying to drive it infront of my house and smell something burning......then I realize it's the tires, wow!

My Slash showed up today. I thought it came with a 2s Lipo, but I was wrong..........it's a 3s :shock:.
I can't drive it, it's got way too much power. I'm trying to drive it infront of my house and smell something burning......then I realize it's the tires, wow!

Nice! Stock motor and ESC?

VXL brushless motor, Mamba Max ESC and Maxamps 11.1v 8kmah.
I gotta tweak the sh1t out of the curve cuz 70 mph is too fast.
2s in on order.

Last edited:
Back