• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2010/11 Comp #3 - Genentech - Saturday 12/11/10

comp

1. dpdsurf
2. Waiting Dragon
3.ynmech
4. Travis C.
5. Kevs G.
6. MR.VERTICAL
7. AlphaQup
8.Bikerdobber
9. gunnar
10. PEE WEE
11. JeepinDoug
11.SMR 510RR
12.crawlitreal
13.D'sxj/Devon M.
14.Twistedbender/Will H.
<!-- / message -->

1. dpdsurf
2. Waiting Dragon
3.ynmech
4. Travis C.
5. Kevs G.
6. MR.VERTICAL
7. AlphaQup
8.Bikerdobber
9. gunnar
10. PEE WEE
11. JeepinDoug
11.SMR 510RR
12.crawlitreal
13.D'sxj/Devon M.
14.Twistedbender/Will H.
15. Chino63
<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->

Somehow we got two #11's...Fixed it

1. dpdsurf
2. Waiting Dragon
3.ynmech
4. Travis C.
5. Kevs G.
6. MR.VERTICAL
7. AlphaQup
8.Bikerdobber
9. gunnar
10. PEE WEE
11. JeepinDoug
12.SMR 510RR
13.crawlitreal
14.D'sxj/Devon M.
15.Twistedbender/Will H.
16. Chino63

1. dpdsurf
2. Waiting Dragon
3.ynmech
4. Travis C.
5. Kevs G.
6. MR.VERTICAL
7. AlphaQup
8.Bikerdobber
9. gunnar
10. PEE WEE
11. JeepinDoug
12.SMR 510RR
13.crawlitreal
14.D'sxj/Devon M.
15.Twistedbender/Will H.
16. Chino63
17. 8-454

Looking for help!

Some of our key contributers either have to leave early or are not going to be able to attend tomorrow's event. So we are going to need your help in the following areas if we are going to pull this off.

- Course Builders
- Tech
- Judging

Thank you, Dave

Thank you guys I knew I could count on you. Hopefully some more will step up tomorrow as well. :)

Weather forecast looks great. "thumbsup"

In case I forget I wanted to mention this. We are still sticking with the 10 gate + optional bonus line with a 5 minute time limit. But our course builders will design with the intent of a more driver friendly course with a goal to have more course finishers at this event. A tough order at a spot like Genetech I know but we will try our best. "thumbsup"

Thank you guys I knew I could count on you. Hopefully some more will step up tomorrow as well. :)

Weather forecast looks great. "thumbsup"

In case I forget I wanted to mention this. We are still sticking with the 10 gate + optional bonus line with a 5 minute time limit. But our course builders will design with the intent of a more driver friendly course with a goal to have more course finishers at this event. A tough order at a spot like Genetech I know but we will try our best. "thumbsup"

That sounds great for some of us newer drivers. I just want to finish one course and I will be happy...Until next time!

See you all tomorrow.

1. dpdsurf
2. Waiting Dragon
3.ynmech
4. Travis C.
5. Kevs G.
6. MR.VERTICAL
7. AlphaQup
8.Bikerdobber
9. gunnar
10. PEE WEE
11. JeepinDoug
12.SMR 510RR
13.crawlitreal
14.D'sxj/Devon M.
15.Twistedbender/Will H.
16. Chino63
17. 8-454
18. Khwilliams

Some of our key contributers either have to leave early or are not going to be able to attend tomorrow's event. So we are going to need your help in the following areas if we are going to pull this off.

- Course Builders
- Tech
- Judging

Thank you, Dave

Can I try all?

I'm in Dave!"thumbsup"

1. dpdsurf
2. Waiting Dragon
3.ynmech
4. Travis C.
5. Kevs G.
6. MR.VERTICAL
7. AlphaQup
8.Bikerdobber
9. gunnar
10. PEE WEE
11. JeepinDoug
12.SMR 510RR
13.crawlitreal
14.D'sxj/Devon M.
15.Twistedbender/Will H.
16. Chino63
17. 8-454
18. Khwilliams
19.team monkey
20.solowluv:flipoff:

Just a THANKS to Nor-Cal and all who helped out...."thumbsup""thumbsup"

good fun and good courses......."thumbsup"

and good to see you out and about STUCK..."thumbsup"

The day started out with a Genentech Security Guard telling us we could not have an event there because they were going to demo the parking lot today. Luckily we had not started setting up yet so we moved to plan B, G-Tech north where last month's comp was. The goal for today was to make some more "driver friendly" courses and I think we achieved based on the results. "thumbsup"

Thank you to everyone that pitched in today. I really noticed it! "thumbsup"

One last thing. There was some concern that course 4 may have had some stacking done at the infamous gate 3 before everyone had completed their attempt. We don't know for sure and things were dryer by the end of the day. There are definately too many variables involved so let's not worry about it. But I do want to stress that driving open courses after your run, before EVERYONE has finished the course is not allowed. So please respect your fellow drivers and the integrity of our courses. Going forward we will inforce a new guideline. If gate markers are down then assume the course is still OPEN. If you are seen driving on an open course you will receive a 50 for that course. Let's keep it fun and not force us to ever have to do this. "thumbsup"

Here are your results. Nice job once again Travis! "thumbsup"

event3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for another fun day at Genentech Nor-Cal crew. Like I said before, I will gladly take a 40 on course 4 if it helps clear up any controversy.

Looking forward to Pacific Grove!"thumbsup"

Good seeing you out on the rocks again Joel.

Last edited:
Nice!

I think the courses were perfect today other than the killer gate 3 on 4...Nice work guys, thanks to everyone setting everything up so we could show up and run."thumbsup"

Back