• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NorCalRCRC Comp #1 G-Tech Nov. 12th

I'll bring what i have.
superberg043.jpg

Except for a few tidal problems, I think the first comp was a success. I wanted to have a fair finishing rate, which I think was achieved. I really want to thank everyone for coming out, and especially want to thank all the judges that helped out. Apologies to Everett for dunking his rig, next time I'll stay away from the water! I have a spare Spektrum reciever if you need it.

KevsG drove like an animal, only 4 reverses for the day, congrats on the win.

Here are the scores:

Comp1.png

Last edited:
Good times today, thanks Gunnar and everyone else who helped."thumbsup"

Edit: Almost forgot..........CONGRATS KEV'S G ON THE SEASON OPENER WIN!
NICE DRIVING TODAY KEV!

Last edited:
Man what a day good weather good people even some old faces show up to have fun today thax Gunner see you all at the next one"thumbsup"

Thanks Gunnar for putting this together. The courses were great and the weather held out.

It was good seeing everyone again and seeing people I haven't seen in a while.

Thanks gunner and everyone else who helped out, good courses. Was nice driving with my coach again CDW

Back