• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2010/11 comp #6 - 3/12/11

Comp.............

Thanks guys , Broke two times today , Got one fixed there , One fixed at home . Atleast its not broke no more . Cool place , Kinda Hole eeee . But cool . Thanks. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Had fun today, good comp even though I drove like crap.

I have some pics, but photobucket is being retarded and won't let me upload them...:cry:

I have way more pics, but photobucket is dumb so I can only upload them one at a time, so I just uploaded some.

You can try to p.m. what truck yours was and I may have somre pics, and if your truck is in any of the pics below, I most likely have more.

nor-cal005.jpg

nor-cal001.jpg

nor-cal091.jpg

nor-cal090.jpg

nor-cal087.jpg

nor-cal080.jpg

nor-cal079.jpg

nor-cal073.jpg

nor-cal071.jpg

nor-cal035.jpg

nor-cal032.jpg

nor-cal026.jpg

nor-cal024.jpg

nor-cal038.jpg

nor-cal039.jpg

Great pics! Thanks

Does anyone know if spoder 514 and keith b are the same person? I'm trying to figure out the scores. Thanks

It was a nice day weather wise. The new spot wasn't too bad inspite of the cankle breakers. :)

Thanks to everyone that helped out and attended. "thumbsup"

Here are your results;

Attachments

• comp6results.JPG
    comp6results.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 148
Comp stuff ..............

Thanks DAVE and everyone who helped . Great day , Got my truck fixed , JUST HAVE TO TURN POWER SWITCH ON . :shock::shock::roll::roll: . Truck will not go without that . :???::???::idea: Ill make sure thats on next time . :mrgreen:

Thanks DAVE and everyone who helped . Great day , Got my truck fixed , JUST HAVE TO TURN POWER SWITCH ON . :shock::shock::roll::roll: . Truck will not go without that . :???::???::idea: Ill make sure thats on next time . :mrgreen:

Always good to see you Greg. You could do what I've done for years and just snip off the switch and solder the wires. Then cap with some heat shrink. Switches can be as unpredictable as their operators. :mrgreen:

Thanks NorCal for a new place and nice day.
Congrats to Anthony on the win. Running it for the first time.
Thanks to all that helped out. "thumbsup"

P.S. Great pics Shelby's dad. Thanks for posting them up Shelby.
Good to see everyone.

Last edited:
Switch .............

Never touch that switch , Just unplug . Did the trany work , Must have , No did hit the switch . Did not think to check . Know now . Its all good , Love this sh....t . Thanks guys .:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thanks to everyone who pitched in to help or showed up to compete. Wish I didn't go even though I wasn't even there 2 hours, my back's a mess from the drive. I was all over the road getting there and got pulled over on the way home, lucky no ticket.

The first time Chump ever turned on the rig was when he ran his first course, it's amazing what can happen when someone who understands link/suspension geometry builds a rig."thumbsup"

Back