• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Late notice....... I'll be out there today....in a couple hours!
10am.
Should be there for a few hours.

Last edited:
i went out to hyde park in san carlos today and played around on my first cali rocks... i didnt see what i wanted lol just a drainage rock pile.... where the heck is the closest hobbie shop to 26th ave. San Mateo

ill be going to allspeed tomorrow and then i will be going to G-tech after untill dark .... bringing my back up cuz my comp is waiting for parts. hope some one comes besides me lol

Shootin for a Sunday morning crawl at G-tec, between 9 and 10am.
Anyone up for it?

I wanted to go to Jakes too but I need to stay close to home right now.

Is a Hitec 7995 too much for a MRC's steering? :shock::ror:
The mini is turning the corner.

ill be going to g-tech in the morning tomorrow to make some final adjustments. should be there for like 12hours. :D

i went to the comp in santa rosa then on my way home i swong by there and everyone was gone besides the guy that works there... whats up with that guys geezz. lol any ways ill be out there tomorrow if its not raining... gotta get some practice in for the comp in fresno sunday.

Turkey Burger?...............that's disrespectful to turkey. :lol:

Bl44st, way too busy tomorrow to go out there, but Sunday I'll have 4 batt packs to make up for it, plus 2 in the MRC.

Last edited:
Back