• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Both DPDsurf and I are planning on the Manteca comp, not sure if more of our crew are going out there. They could speak up if they are.

Both DPDsurf and I are planning on the Manteca comp, not sure if more of our crew are going out there. They could speak up if they are.

TEAM LERK....

Right on.. Sounds like a plan. It's gonna bite tho because I think it's supose to rain Sat/Sun..:roll:
Actually, I'm pretty sure it is going to rain. Team LERK will crawl on sunday in my garage if it raining. We will hold a mini comp with some other guys that were signed up for the comp. Its another 10-13mn frm Manteca to my house (Stockton). If we do hold it....we're tryin to work something out for a prize. (always funner when crawlin for 1st) but not sure.
I guess we'll have to take it day by day...

This Saturday or Sunday, weather permitting, we'll need some heads out at G-tec. We want to plot some lines for 1.9 trails.
Then we'll have some fun and score the runs, for sh1ts and giggles.

Last edited:
Sounds good Richard, extended forecast shows both days without rain....so far. We need Daniel's eye especially for the 1.9s, since he has to work we'll figure something out.

I should be able to make it. Plus I have 2 weeks off from work with no set plans so the week of the 22nd should include some crawling. I'd really like to check out Linda Vista too.

Chris, 5ish will put you in the dark and cold, sun almost gone by that time.
South City was 39 degrees last night, a bit colder than normal.
Wednesday nights are on the shelf until daylight savings time goes away.

We will be out there Sunday, 10am the latest until whenever.

Fremont = no rocks

I live in Fremont and would like to come check out the Genentech site. I grew up in San Mateo so I know where it is. Are you guys palning anything on Saturday morning? I think it is supposed to rain Sunday and Monday so I am shooting for Saturday if it does not rain. What time do you guys go out? If one of you guys who is going can PM me ill PM you with my cell phone number. I really want to get out and crawl I have not had to many chances to crawl since I got my AX10 in November. Fremont does not have any good spots (that I could find) and it would be nice to crawl with other people. Thanks and hope to hear from some of you guys soon. "thumbsup"

Forecast shows showers tomorrow, but it's been a gorgeous day all day today. Hopefully the rain will be minimal and come late.

Come one, come all if the weather looks good.
I'll be there by 10am.
Running 2.2 and MRCs with gates. "thumbsup"

anyone wanna gtg sometime after xmas. i have to fly to seattle to pick up my car friday and i should be back for a sunday run if yal are interested?

I'll be there Sat and Sunday, hopefully crawling on Friday too.

Saturday 10am'ish.

Anytime Sunday.

Got my batteries charged and I should be leaving my house in Fremont around 9:30 and hope to make it to G-Tech around 10:15

Cya guys there

Back