• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Grimgard, you forgot a credit for stunt driving :). Great video "thumbsup"

Comp was fun today, I'm beat @$$ tired now.
The above pic is my 3 legged mini, seagull bit off one leg while on the first course today but still drove all 4 courses, just didn't finish any.

Ahh so thats why I was crawling solo today. Everyone was at the comp! Did you win???

Forecast looks really nice this weekend, I'm gonna head out to G-tech for some testing Saturday morning, 10am or so.

Would love to meet up, but I just tore my whole truck apart. Gotta weld on some parts, and then piece it back together. Hopefullly this time I can get the link geometry right.

DIma

Forecast looks really nice this weekend, I'm gonna head out to G-tech for some testing Saturday morning, 10am or so.

I will be there. I might show up a bit late I need to take care of some things in San Mateo but will head over when I am done. I have some springs on order and can return the springs you lent me Doug. I also just ordered the Novak 55T Roster ESC combo and should have it by Monday. I realy think the brake will help.

****EDIT****

I just got finished instaling my new Motor and ESC! The drag brake is a big improvement. Now to test it out on the rocks.

Last edited:
Omw

I am heading out to San mateo and should be at Gen Tech @ 10:30am ish. See you guys there. I am also bringing my Firestorm Flux.

Would love to meet up, but I just tore my whole truck apart. Gotta weld on some parts, and then piece it back together. Hopefullly this time I can get the link geometry right.

DIma

hurry up and get your junk runnin again...missed some 8) crawlin today...

l8t

Looks like a drive in my future.I'm running a clod built for Tahoe any problems?
PB170008.jpg

Are we talking am?
Should I be early?I'm in for a good get to gether!

Looks like a drive in my future.I'm running a clod built for Tahoe any problems?

Are we talking am?
Should I be early?I'm in for a good get to gether!

Yea AM but people are there all day long depending if there are any comps in the area. I am there almost every weekend.

Back