• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I goofed........

SUNDAY morning crawl, 10am. (turkey soup)

I've had a lot of crap going on lately and my days are a bit back asswards.

Previous date edited.

Who could make it?

BTW, Allspeed has 2 ARTRs, 2 Mini Losis, a Warthog prochassis and a special sale on Losi Mini LSTs, kicking it up a notch for the holidays.

Last edited:
poopy lol i wanted to meet you guys but im going to north fresno for the comp up there at millerton lake... sunday... saturday im headed to the coast down to santa cruz... but i will be going out to g tech if all goes well tomorrow.

Here's a plea for help!!!

We have access to 10-15 large rocks in San Mateo Expo Center with permission to grab them and bring them to Allspeed.

We need some help.
A low truck bed or ute trailer and a few guys to move these things around. Some of the rocks will take three guys to pick up, unless heavy equipment just happens to show up.
We're gonna try to get this done Sunday afternoon, after crawling at G-tec.

If anyone could help with a truck or trailer and a little muscle it would very appreciated.
PM me or post for more info.
Thanks

Bl44st, I was sitting down at a nice restaurant about two miles away when I got your post, I might have to swing by G-tec Saturday for a little testing.

I could grab my dad's F150, if you need it...

neighbor has a lift-gate on his NPR, unfortunately he's currently out of the country.
don't feel comfortable borrowing it...let alone driving it down the hwy :p

took a trip out to bean hollow check it out.
103.jpg

100.jpg

104.jpg

Manny, Cool, I think we'll need the F150.

Todd, great, looking forward to adding some rocks at Allspeed. Bring the Slash.

Bl44st, The Bean is crazy fun, just watch out for hightide and tide pools.

I can't believe it, I have four cars, all running at the same time. Axial, Berg and Losi will be on the rocks tomorrow. And skidding the Slash on it's lid for fifty feet, lol.

man looks like allot of fun out at san fran today... wish i could make it... dont have a ride out there. But have fun guys! :-(

I'm also done with the Berg......got my Traxxas Summit on order for comps. ;-)

You MOA sissy's....:flipoff:
I'm making the baja a 4x4 and getting a bigger motor.:wink:

You guys have your slash demo derby yet?

curious

Team LERK....

Hey guys...hope things are crawlin. I have a question. Are any of you guys going to be crawlin on the 28th of December (Sunday after Christmas) ...?
I was going to see about coming down and doin some crawlin in your location.. It would just be a couple of us from LERK ... Its not a definate but I'd really like to try and hook something up.. No biggie tho.
If any of you guys go to the Manteca comp... make sure we try and talk

that would be sweet if u came out there. if you want to sced it for that day it works for me. ill be in nevada this weekend and then on the way back to manteca we can talk there. ;-)

Back