• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

i am ukrainian, you may saw my Audi with lic plate ''XPEHOBO", russian comunity in SF is small so we may know each other, depends what age you are.;-)
Are you Russian? I am wondering if I may know you.

Dima

And yes i had "old orange" fj40 scaler, i did not know that it would be only crawlers, lol, also there was a guy who works in the hobby shop in my neighborghood :)
XC'd fj40 did really good in places that i did not even expect it to.

i am ukrainian, you may saw my Audi with lic plate ''XPEHOBO", russian comunity in SF is small so we may know each other, depends what age you are.;-)

And yes i had "old orange" fj40 scaler, i did not know that it would be only crawlers, lol, also there was a guy who works in the hobby shop in my neighborghood :)
XC'd fj40 did really good in places that i did not even expect it to.

Nice plate... Hahahahaah I am 31, but been very well connected in the Russian community since I was born (more the Russian Orthodox community). I work right up the street from the civic Center (I am assuming that is what CC is).

As for being crawlers only... Well everything is welcome out there. What hobby shop are you talking about? I have been looking for a good one in SF.

Dima

thanx Dimon, i am 28, we might def know each other, CC as City College :)
look me up at odnoklasniki.com if you registered there:
http://www.odnoklassniki.ru/dk?st.cmd=userMain&tkn=4895
(andrey dotsenko)
and my 1:1 rocket ;)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2182658
"thumbsup"

Nice plate... Hahahahaah I am 31, but been very well connected in the Russian community since I was born (more the Russian Orthodox community). I work right up the street from the civic Center (I am assuming that is what CC is).

As for being crawlers only... Well everything is welcome out there. What hobby shop are you talking about? I have been looking for a good one in SF.

Dima

Another great turn out last night. More and more people keep showing up and we won't be running out of room soon. Tons of room for tons of crawlers, tons of parking too.
Oh, and yes all are welcome, supers, scalers, 1.9s and 2.2s, just no gassers, security will show us out because the noise.

Found a new line 50 yards south of the usual spot. New to me anyway. I call it Broken Bridge because it's two points coming together with a gap in the middle. You fall about 3' if you fail. I broke last Saturday after trying it a few time and had to come back for more tonight.:p

VIDEO

I am hoping to be there this week if I get my lipo's up and running. I am redoing the entire front end, as well as some other parts in order to get everything to work. We shall see if I can get it all done tonight.

Dima

Nice you will have to so me weds.
Get your mini yet, got mine yesterday.

Got ours too. My boys had a blast with it last night and already want a 2nd one. It needs some heavier shock oil, weight in the tires and a lipo."thumbsup"

I got some 1300mah lipos coming...$8 a piece"thumbsup" I'll put some 40wt. in and see how that is. The torque twist is pretty bad.

Back