• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

4th if July/4 wheel drive?! Made some changes to my comp crawler, going out to GTech for a bit if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
Well it's been a while since I have posted or gone out to G-tech, life has been busy but with that said I live closer now so and still have all my rigs so I am going to try to make it out there on a more regular basis.

Is Wednesday still the day everyone meets up?

Well it's been a while since I have posted or gone out to G-tech, life has been busy but with that said I live closer now so and still have all my rigs so I am going to try to make it out there on a more regular basis.

Is Wednesday still the day everyone meets up?

What's up Indiglo? We usually meet up on Sundays around 10am but if you want to go any other time just post up here and well try to come out and crawl with ya"thumbsup".

I'll be out at Generocks tomorrow if anyone else can make it post up, I got my GoPro mounted on my rig hope to get some footage of more than just me flipping upside down... :ror:

I'll be out at Generocks tomorrow if anyone else can make it post up, I got my GoPro mounted on my rig hope to get some footage of more than just me flipping upside down... :ror:

I'll be there around 10'ish.

Hey guys, I am out of San Mateo and have heard of the Genetech rocks from Gunner (old friend from way back oh yea and he makes the Gunner pin's). I would like to meet up to crawl sometime. Sounds like Sunday's and Wed nights?

Hey what's up J2mc. We usually meet up on Sundays around 10am but if you want to go any other time just post up here and well try to come out and crawl with ya"thumbsup".

Al

Wednesdays are OG, about 5 years ago.

Sundays are the day now.
Come awn out, usually 10 am or so.

Hey thanks guys, Ill try to find a Sunday to get out there. I will post up days ahead of time. "thumbsup" My next crawl session Aug. 16th at Bean Hollow on the coast south of Half Moon Bay.

If anyone is going out tomorrow, could you look in the parking lot, close to the piss tree, for a 1100 mah Hyperion 3s I dropped. Dropped it, phone rang, wife was pissed off, forgot to pick it up! Thanks

I've never been to Bean and would really like to check it out but not sure if i can go on Saturday yet. How is it there as far as water? I'm not waterproofed.

Back