• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Thanks JRock, we will make it up there one of these days.

Gtek this Sunday around 9:30-10 again. "thumbsup"

Sup dudes?

Went by all speed......closed down....what a surprise.

Looking to go by genentech this weekend if anyones interested.

I've been quite absent for a few years, sent a few texts to Doug last week. I'm getting the bug again but a lot of groundbreaking advancements have passed me and my rig up. anyone running comp crawlers out at the old G-tech??

Al will bring his full-tilt XR-10, Wes has a Losi, HydroJoe has a Losi and I'm lagging on my Berg. But our scalers will give you a run for your money, :mrgreen:.
Every Sunday around 10 am or so.

Thanks to the new friends I met out at the ssf spot I now realize how noob I am and how much this hobby can cost for the right stuff. Had a blast! Will definitely be making this a regular spot on Sunday mornings.

1st on the list...weight the tires and a dig! I'm coming for ya Wes."thumbsup"

Thanks for letting me drive your scaler today Doug, reaching for the non existing dig switch was pretty funny. Let's get our comp rigs together, I'm getting excited.

Back