• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I am going to go out there later today to try out the new chassis before the comp tomorrow. Anyone want to get some last minute practice before the comp?

Found the place by pure luck. I didn't even know there was a thread here until after. Is Wednesday still a regular thing for you guys?

What a fun area to crawl in. Very scale looking, both for trail rigs/scalers and crawlers alike. It's like a mini 4x4 park.

IMAG0249.jpg

Climbing "Flatty's Hard Luck"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkIRfAnrQPA

Found the place by pure luck. I didn't even know there was a thread here until after. Is Wednesday still a regular thing for you guys?

What a fun area to crawl in. Very scale looking, both for trail rigs/scalers and crawlers alike. It's like a mini 4x4 park.

IMAG0249.jpg

Climbing "Flatty's Hard Luck"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkIRfAnrQPA

Hasnt been that many people out on Wednesdays lately. I should be out there tomorrow.

I twisted a hub off because a dogbone bound up and my co-worker's crawler stripped a hub screw so I don't think we'll be there unless I get my Wheely King sorted out by then. We work right off of E. Grand, a whopping 2 miles away if that. Now that there's more light after work we'll go more often. Wind is a given, SSF gets it from March through October and those are the months we'll have enough light after work.

We also bash/crawl in this area a block away from work:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...55,-122.399375&spn=0.000856,0.001518&t=h&z=20

Good place for letting our 1/10 and 1/8 e-monsters loose; the trucks soak that gravel right up. There are tall busted up concrete/asphalt piles on the side that we crawl on as well but be careful because the rocks are sharp. You'll find us there random weekday evenings and usually Saturdays. Bash, back to work for charge and repairs, then bash some more.

Parts Sale for Locals

Hey guys before I list some things in the classifieds I'd like to offer them locally first for cheap. If you don't think these are good deals please make an offer. I'd like to meet at Genentech to complete the transactions.

Scaler Project - $100 OBO;
- Bobbed Hilux body (needs a little repair here and there)
- Custom aluminum chassis
- Tamiya HiLift axles
- HiLift tires (NEW)
- RC4WD mud slingers on new Tamiya wheels (un-glued)
- HiLift shocks
- Misc. parts trees
- TLT axle housing
- Proline front bumper
- Pede shafts with steel yokes
- Hitec servos (645 & 322)
- Windshield
d9afd814.jpg

71c00f42.jpg

cd90f81f.jpg

0a21cc95.jpg

9a75a6a9.jpg

38c34d47.jpg

72a5ecab.jpg

897eff82.jpg

838018cb.jpg

e6cfbfb0.jpg

f8f1b76a.jpg

f88cc55f.jpg

BERG Parts Bin - $80 OBO

- Complete axles without gears (NEW) The short tube was clocked 20 degrees and the tap broke in one fo the holes :oops:, still works fine.
- The same thing happed to the 2nd loose short tube :oops:
- NEW Fubar skeeter chassis with 2 skids for different link location options
- NEW fubar bodiless prototype and skid
- Fubar Skeeter and skid
- CDW chassis plates
- JeepinDoug rear lockouts
- Other misc. knuckles, bearings, links, etc.

6bee4208.jpg

5dd48665.jpg

14b1390f.jpg

782f33e2.jpg

a3f6ccc3.jpg

b93e32a7.jpg

df467a5b.jpg

Vintage Tyco McGrath RC Dirt Bike - $20.00 OBO
Has everything, I don't know if the battery will take a charge or not
d28acca3.jpg

Eflite Heli (no TX, but has RX) - $40.00 OBO
- Come with spare parts (should fly after repairing with use of spare parts)
f8a7b617.jpg

Last edited:
wats up how much for the hilux body parts hey where else you crawl in pacifica i only go to rockaway or right across the slide

You should PM dpdsurf for info on his parts, he might know of other places to crawl in your area. The Nor-Cal club is having a comp at Rockaway on Dec. 10 if you're interested.

I'm going to try and start going Wednesdays again, need to get my practice in. It would be nice if some guys would like to start back up."thumbsup"

The Hilux parts found their way to my house shortly after he posted them up.

I'm going to try and start going Wednesdays again, need to get my practice in. It would be nice if some guys would like to start back up."thumbsup"

It's almost pitch dark by 5:30, are you sure? I used to get off of work at 5 just a mile away but I work on the opposite border of SSF now so I haven't been there in ages. Now is the time to go as the weeds are going dormant.

Well it was kinda weds and satersays we would go. Should be at least an hour before dark and maybe ill have an excuse to finally install my leds. :mrgreen:

Push, push..... breath.......

Anyone up for a wednesday night crawl?
I'll be scaling.

Last edited:
What are you giving birth...:flipoff:
I might make it out, pretty sure none of my cars are broken. You bringing a machette.

Back