• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

How's the weather looking? Report says it supposed to be clear, I rebuilt my rig so I should last more then 4 1/2 minutes HA!

Cool and breezy tonight.
I doubt many will show up due to traffic and series game.
North bound 101 will be hammered.

Yea I was going to go but decided the traffic wouldnt be worth it...Probably wouldnt make it out there until dark.

I am going to go out to Arguello park in San Carlos, havent been there before and it is only a couple miles from my house. Toy4Crawlin and I are going to meet out there to try to figure out the issues he is having with his DX6I pistol conversion. Anyone is welcome to join us, should be out there at 5:15 or so until dark.

"thumbsup"

Yea I was going to go but decided the traffic wouldnt be worth it...Probably wouldnt make it out there until dark.

I am going to go out to Arguello park in San Carlos, havent been there before and it is only a couple miles from my house. Toy4Crawlin and I are going to meet out there to try to figure out the issues he is having with his DX6I pistol conversion. Anyone is welcome to join us, should be out there at 5:15 or so until dark.

"thumbsup"

This is a tempting offer I will already be in that area so a change of venue would be cool but let me ask you this, what is the make up of the rocks? You have seen my rig would a dig-less shafty be able to hang?

ok call me crazy here but i swung by Arguello park on Wednesday and got lost hahaha, so where is the spot in the pictures? I got to the parking lot that had the big pile of dirt in it and i hopped out of my vehicle and looked around and saw the baseball field and all that jive on the right.

Then i drove out of the parking lot and around to the other entrances of the park only to find some close and only accessible by foot and then as i was driving around i didn't know it was a gigantic cluster f*ck of houses and roads and more roads:shock:

Anyway long story short i got the nice scenic route and know the layout of the whole neighborhood but didn't find the spot, can anyone offer up a map or some more specific directions because i will say i felt at one point i was really close i was just missing it by not going around a corner or something.

ok call me crazy here but i swung by Arguello park on Wednesday and got lost hahaha, so where is the spot in the pictures? I got to the parking lot that had the big pile of dirt in it and i hopped out of my vehicle and looked around and saw the baseball field and all that jive on the right.

Then i drove out of the parking lot and around to the other entrances of the park only to find some close and only accessible by foot and then as i was driving around i didn't know it was a gigantic cluster f*ck of houses and roads and more roads:shock:

Anyway long story short i got the nice scenic route and know the layout of the whole neighborhood but didn't find the spot, can anyone offer up a map or some more specific directions because i will say i felt at one point i was really close i was just missing it by not going around a corner or something.

I think you're talking about the waterfall it's right around here between the field and the playground. I have not been there in 2 years though. I never thought it was that great.

Attachments

• waterfall.JPG
    waterfall.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 220

You were on the wrong side of the baseball field. There is a parking lot at the end of phelps road but I guess its best to park down by the tennis courts. Walk up the stairs back to phelps road and walk up past the little playground and you will see it. It is a steep dry waterfall, some cool lines. The rock is a little smaller and more technical rather than the larger rocks like G-tech.

It is not much compared to G-tech but I live 10 min away from it and it takes me an hour to get to G-tech after work. Plus it is nice to get some practice at multiple locations.

This daylight saving blows:flipoff:, i was in the area for work today and i was out there at about 4 and by 530 it was dark........this will definitely hinder the Wednesday sessions..........:x

This daylight saving blows:flipoff:, i was in the area for work today and i was out there at about 4 and by 530 it was dark........this will definitely hinder the Wednesday sessions..........:x

Yup, I'll be drifting my semi at Allspeed Wednesday nights until it the sun comes back.
IMAG0013.jpg

Comp this Saturday at G-tek North, here's the link.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279059

well I plan on getting out there around 10. Should be there to about noon. Going to hit the old area first and then maybe move up to the North section. I'll be driving a silver Toyota crewmax Tundra.

Bernie

Well men here it is just have to get some motors and wait for my electronics in the mail..........does this mean i will be accepted now??:lmao:

004.jpg

Back