• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Free crawl or is the comp thing back on ?? If so what time ?

It's always free. I think there are only official comps a few times a year. I could be wrong. Sorry I diddn't let you know sooner.

Anyway......I ran 2 packs with the Losi tonight. That's a record for me I think. Everything was OK. Of course....nobody was there to see it.

I will be out Sat if anyones interested.

Last edited:
Anyone going out tomorrow? I have been reading this thread for days and when i was in the area for work a long while back i stopped by and checked it out but have yet to meet anyone or take the rig out. I will again be in the area tomorrow for work and i am going to try to make it out there.

Last edited:
I'm down here to race in the 1/8 electric Nats at Nor-Cal Hobbies this week and was thinking about heading over to Genentech with my XR10 tomorrow afternoon. I'll post something here when I'm about to head over.

New to crawling so looking forward to some of you vets showing up and showing me how it's done!

cool spot

I have been going here for years to wait for my wife to fly into sfo ( you can watch the planes tke off over your head) never thought of crawling here next time instead of watching the planes i will be crawling hopefuly i wont be to late in picking her up"thumbsup"

crawling tomarrow...hopefully with someone with gates so i can get a little practice."thumbsup"

wheres picklewagon

I am going to try to get out there tomorrow, i have been doing some heavy re-vamping to my rig since i went there for the first time and did some chatting with Bent, if i can get my rig up and running and finished enough to work i will be out there. With the heat wave that has been going on i would think it will be quite nice out there and not so cold.

Anyone going out there this weekend? Im hoping that I can meet up with a couple of the regulars to get some practice and a little advice."thumbsup"

Anyone going out there this weekend? Im hoping that I can meet up with a couple of the regulars to get some practice and a little advice."thumbsup"

I sir am no pro so I can't really provide any real advice but I was thinking about heading out there tomorrow, not sure of the time just yet

I sir am no pro so I can't really provide any real advice but I was thinking about heading out there tomorrow, not sure of the time just yet

Well at this point anyones help would probably make me better. I have never been out there so someone showing me some of the lines would be helpful.

Let me know if you are going to go out there tomorrow and maybe we can meet up.

Are you guys aware of the Rockaway Beach comp next Saturday? Check it out under "Competitions". I might be out at Genentech this Sunday for a while getting some much needed practice. Going to Sierra Point tomorrow w/JeepinDoug for some short course action with my new Slash! Hey Pickle Wagon! Where you at?

Last edited:
Are you guys aware of the Rockaway Beach comp next Saturday? Check it out under "Competitions". I might be out at Genentech this Sunday for a while getting some much needed practice. Going to Sierra Point tomorrow w/JeepinDour for some short course action with my new Slash! Hey Pickle Wagon! Where you at?

Yea I am going to try to make it to Rockaway for the comp next weekend but need to fit some practice in first!

Hey, I was curious if your group still crawls at Genentech. I used to work there and recently saw this thread. I never new that you comped right outside bldg 4. I was Laid off about two months ago from a different building but i'd love to come crawl with you guys.

Let me know. Thanks

Back