• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I plan on being there tonight. Still rebuilding axles and shocks but should be there by 5pm.

I'm going to try and swap my servo out and get out there......after waiting for the brown van to deliver something you made me get..:flipoff:

I'm going to try and swap my servo out and get out there......after waiting for the brown van to deliver something you made me get..:flipoff:

Yea! Bring it Saturday night 6:30pm to 400 Jamie ct. SSF, by Blue Line Tranfer Dump Station. We'll have a few guys out here drifting.

Was sent to my dads house and I was waiting till 7:30 never came....Get home and my dad calls telling me it just got there.....fawked my day. Should have just went home and went crawling, especially since I got off at 3.
Can't make it this weekend rafting down cache creek.:mrgreen:

I'll be there wed. I was supposed to go go last week but had to work late.

I'm gonna go out tonight and test my shit out..... Mabey I can run for more than 5 min :lmao:

Back