• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I am heading out for a bit men, should be there in an hour....I have a feeling I am going to be solo lol

There was 3 of us yesterday afternoon running our crawlers and nobody else came out. Was fun at Genentech lots of rocks and lots of crazy lines to try.

There was 3 of us yesterday afternoon running our crawlers and nobody else came out. Was fun at Genentech lots of rocks and lots of crazy lines to try.

I tried to make it out yesterday but I ran short on time, I will be out there on Wednesday for sure, I got a good bit of practice today I was out there for about 2 hours.

I am heading out for a bit men, should be there in an hour....I have a feeling I am going to be solo lol

I had just left at 2:30 when you posted. It was just me out there, it was my first time and I was a bit overwhelmed with how much rock is out there. Overall it was a good trip, ran a couple of packs and tried some lines I had no business doing. Luckily I found some of the lines that were marked and had fun trying to get my rig up and over them.

It would be helpful to go with someone who knows some of the cool spots, there is just sooooo much rock I didnt know what to do with myself.

I may have to cruse up there on wed...Could probably get there at about 5:45-6:00 depending on traffic. Anyone interested in helping a newbie out?"thumbsup"

Well i will say Sunday was my first time taking out the cralwer with the new setup and it performed like a champ, here are a few random shots i got with my Blackberry.

Crawler2-1.jpg

Although it was a night and day difference from my old setup i for the life of me can't get up Flatty's rock, i got up about 3/4 and then i try to hop it up and then either fall back down before the step up or roll of completely although i was able to go strait up Silicone Peak;-)......real hard :lmao:

SiliconePeak.jpg

I won't be happy until i conquer Flatty's rock that's why i will be out there tomorrow trying to make it, hope to see some of you guys there.

Aww, you should have said that...I had some extra batteries with me you could have borrowed.

Everyone planning on going out there next wed? I need to get some more practice and some tuning time on my new berg.

Nice meeting all of you guys tonight, its way more fun to crawl with other people rather than by myself all the time "thumbsup"

Yea the transmitter has a nimh pack so regular batteries dont work for me but next wensday i should be there!

I think I am going to cruse up there after work today. Should be there at around 6 if anyone is interested.

I have been thinking about trying to get out there all day lol, I might have to double it up this week and go today and tomorrow, I should be able to make it out

I should be out there tomorrow as well. It would be awesome to get some gates setup for some practice. Anyone have some they want to bring?

I will be out too, modded my old steering plate to work with my new setup so i have it back to how it was before i got the GC-3A and also flipped my shocks so my turning should be even better

It would be awesome to get some gates setup for some practice. Anyone have some they want to bring?

I have been thinking about getting some of these from the LHS for the longest time but have yet to do so, how many are you usually supposed to setup? 12? EDIT: Markers have been acquired.

I will swing by the Hobby Town to see if they still have the Axial ones in stock if so i will buy them.

Last edited:
Back