• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I'm convinced that "By a thread" is a stick line only. Even worse now that the wheelbases are shorter.

I'll be playing at G-tek on President's Day.
I'll be there around 10:30 or so.

HydroJoe, if you're reading this your parts are at AllSpeed, fix your sh1t and lets play.

Let's see Dave clear "by a thread" again! His rig is pretty stuck on climbs... Mabey an outlaw!

Damn you all! By the time I walk out of work, it's dark. I can't wait until daylight savings!

It's staying light out longer. Long live Wed nights!!! U can get your hour on.

Going out to g-tech today for a little tuning/shakedown. Going to try to help my pal Shoop learn to use a stick radio, all are welcome to come laugh at us! Be there about 11

Going out to g-tech today for a little tuning/shakedown. Going to try to help my pal Shoop learn to use a stick radio, all are welcome to come laugh at us! Be there about 11

Shoop's doin good with the new rig.
Get to work on that ESC Niles.

Yo dudes! I plan to head over tomorrow around 4:30 or 5. Bringing my eskimo suit and seal blubber to keep warm! Hopefully tomorrow's sun will dry off this rain that just started coming down...

Cheers,
shoop

I'm convinced that "By a thread" is a stick line only. Even worse now that the wheelbases are shorter.
- Nope, dave pretty much walked it sunday, that chump is frikkin stuck to the rock.

I know it's a ways away but, any local interest in camping and comping in Arizona for the "Summer Shootout" hell, it's only a 13 hour drive. It looks like a blast!

- Nope, dave pretty much walked it sunday, that chump is frikkin stuck to the rock.

I know it's a ways away but, any local interest in camping and comping in Arizona for the "Summer Shootout" hell, it's only a 13 hour drive. It looks like a blast!

You sure are right about summer in AZ being HELL!!! :mrgreen:

Bent70. CrazyRT and myself were at G-tek last night. I left after 45 minutes, it was freezing out there.
Time for the Hello Kitty gloves.

Doug, I'm going to find you a pair of battery operated heated gloves with a removable throttle finger, you have to promise not to machine them though.

Doug, I'm going to find you a pair of battery operated heated gloves with a removable throttle finger, you have to promise not to try to machine them though.

Back